TTC After a Loss 6 Months+

Well......

Spotting started yesterday and my temp plummeted today.  I feel her coming.Sad 

I guess I will be calling to set up CD3 B/W and my HSG.  I am so scared.  Mikey keeps saying it's for a good cause, and I know that.  But, that doesn't make it any less scarier for me.  I am petrified to even walk into the doctors office Confused

I have no idea how I got through what I have so far.  I guess before it was all for Aidan. Oh my God I miss him so much. I can't stop crying now.  Everything always has to be hard. I can never catch a break with anything. Whether it's TTCALR or not.  I'm sorry this turned into a crying/pouting fest..I just feel so defeated and helpless and I know you girls will understand and not just say "Just stop trying and chill out..It will happen"  FU PEOPLE WHO HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT!

Btw.. I Love You Girls! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Well......

• Oh hon I am so so sorry.

(((hugs)))

• aw, sweet pea. I am so sorry. Esp about Aidan. It IS scary.

The HSG is not a big deal but if you feel like you need more time take it? It isn't a race.

and FWIW Doctors office does trigger me at times. esp giving blood. ((hugs))

My heart is as open as the sky.
    Read about it on the blog

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 Corinthians 12:9 But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.

Follow Me on Pinterest
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm so sorry!  Its hard not to feel helpless-its a situation you have no control over!  If I could throat punch everyone that says just relax I would-that is so not helpful advice!

Can someone go with you to your doctor's appt so its not quite as scary?  I know when DH goes with me it helps just to have him talk to me in the waiting room!

TTC since 5/2010
    DX with Diminished Ovarian Reserve - AMH of 1.1 - 7/2011; AMH of .42 8/2012
    BFP 9/1/10-M/C confirmed 9/8/10-Methotrexate 10/6/10
    IUI #1 (w/clomid)-9/5/11-BFN ; IUI #2 (w/clomid)-10/5/11 - BFP - 11/1/12-No sac seen; 11/2/11 and 11/9/11-Methotrexate 
    IVF #1- ER 2/2; ET 2/5;-Two 8 cell embryos transfered = BFFN
    Surprise BFP - 5/7/12
    U/S on 6/8/12 - H/B at 128 BPM; U/S on 6/14/12 @ 9wks-No H/B-D&C on 6/17/12
    IVF 2.0- ER 10/17; ET 10/20-One 12 cell, one 10 cell and one 8 cell embryo transfered
    BFP!   11/16/12 U/S- Two nuggets with perfect heartbeats! EDD 7/10/13

5/31/2013- My miracles arrived at 34w2d!  Welcome to the world Harper and Nolan!Lilypie First Birthday tickers

My Blog- http://waitingonaangel.wordpress.com/

• imageMandaS08:

I'm so sorry!  Its hard not to feel helpless-its a situation you have no control over!  If I could throat punch everyone that says just relax I would-that is so not helpful advice!

Can someone go with you to your doctor's appt so its not quite as scary?  I know when DH goes with me it helps just to have him talk to me in the waiting room!

Oh my Goodness...Mikey comes to every appointment I have.  My anxiety can get so intense I pass out.  So Mike is with me for everything.  He will be in the room for the bw and the HSG.  I know I probably sound like a big baby..but it is an illness I've dealt with my whole life. I hate passing out...sometimes I even have seizures. I usually bring something like my DS or mp3player with me to distract me from the sounds and smells.  It is terrible.  I just have to try and think positive..that helps..sometimes.

Thank you all!

• I'm so sorry for AF on her way. I was really hoping this was your cycle. We are here for you.
    Started TTC June 2010
    BFP #1
    07/04/10. EDD 03/14/11. Missed m/c 08/09/10. D&C 09/27/10. }Casey & Jaimie{
    BFP #2 01/14/11. EDD 09/25/11. Missed m/c 02/18/11. D&C 02/24/11. }Dustin{
    TTA for 18 months and then TTC for 12 months
    BFP #3 08/18/13. EDD 04/30/14. Missed m/c 09/25/13. D&C 09/26/13. }Daylin{
    TTA for 7 months
    Jan-Mar 2014 - RPL, SHG, karotyping: all results normal
    TTC Again May 2014
    Progesterone & baby aspirin combo for 5 cycles
    - All BFN's
    SA with DNA fragmentation = Perfect results

Diagnostic cycle monitoring = Polycystic ovaries leading to premature egg release
    TTA Oct 2014 - Jan 2015
    Jan 2015 - Medicated cycle with timed intercourse
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic   

My Blog: The Canadian Housewife    PGAL/PAL Welcome    My Chart
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • ((huge, warm hugs)) I am so sorry you are going through this. I know Aiden knows how much you miss him and I bet he is looking forward to being a big brother. I'm sending you strength and positive thoughts for and easy and helpful b/w and HSG. 
    TTC #1 since January 2011
    BFP#1 April 12, 2011, EDD December 24, 2011, strong heart beat at 7w3d, d&c at 10w6d
    BFP#2 Oct 24, 2011, natural miscarriage, EDD unknown
    After RPL testing my losses and subsequent infertility are considered unexplained.
    Cycle #22: Femara, TI, and progesterone = BFP!! 
    BFP#3 Dec 21, 2012. Beta #1 @14dpo = 134, progesterone 67.8. Beta #2 @ 17dpo = 664! Team green, EDD 9/1/13, healthy baby boy born 9/12/13!
    imageimage  My chart.

Congratulations to the fabulous KGS2003! Her sweet boys are here! Grow boys grow!!!
  • I am so sorry that she's preluding to her appearance.  The HSG was really easy for me and it seems that way for most women.  I wish you the best of luck hun.  (((HUGS)))
    3 ectopic pregnancies (EDD's 1/30/12-tube removed, 6/2/12-methotrexate and 10/2/12-methotrexate)
    IVF and Natural FET resulted in BFN's and a hole in our wallets
    Natural BFP #4 on 9/7/12 gave us our miracle on 5/18/13
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • ((hugs)) I am so sorry. I hope it all goes smoothly for you. You will be in my thoughts and prayers. Good luck.
    BFP#1 12/18/10 EDD 8/28/11 | 2/14/11 discovered that our baby girl had anencephaly D&C 2/17/11 at 12.5 weeks | no O or AF post loss - Dx: AO + mild PCOS = secondary infertility Provera after 70 days = AF but no O | Provera + 50mg Clomid after 110 days = AF but no O 3 rounds of 100mg Clomid + Estrogen + Progesterone = mixed O results, all BFN hysteroscopy 1/6/12 - removed fibroid tissue injection cycle #1 - 75 IU follistim + ovidrel (triggered 2/9/12) + endometrin = BFP! EDD 11/3/12 | Beta @ 13dpo = 184, 17dpo = 993, 26dpo = >5000 IT'S TWIN BOYS!! Tommy and Charlie arrived on 9/10/12 after less than 6 hours of labor at 32 weeks Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Oh hun I am so sorry you are having a hard time.  TTC sucks major balls.  Make the appointment, that is the hardest part.  Sending you tons of love!!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    ??? TTCAL Buddies w/ BabyTrippin & CashewsMommy ???
    1st BFP = m/c 4.21.08 @ 7W5D (and divorce)
    TTC #1 since 6.10
    SA #1=Agglutination SA #2= Everything perfect
    HSG= All clear & perfect
    Currently learning to live Child Free
    ?My NTNP Chart! ?My Blog!?Follow Me on Pinterest
    CLICK to give care & food to animals in need -
    ?Big Girls have babies too!?
    ??Success/pregnant after everything welcome - FHs need not apply??
  • I am so sorry that AF showed up. I hope things go well with the testing. I think it is awesome that Mike comes with you to all your appointments. ((Hugs))
    BFP#1 7/09 DS born 3/30/10 BFP#2 5/11 M/C 6/11 BFP#3 9/11 M/C 10/11 BFP #4 5/20/12 Pregnancy Ticker
  • Sorry to hear you feel like your period is on the way Sad

image image imageimageimage  

CFNBC after 8 losses and IF || History || My Angel Babies

• I'm sorry hun - it does suck.  I can only say that no matter how scared you are of the whole dr thing - you are so much stronger than you are giving yourself credit for.  After everything you have been through - you can do this - I promise.  I understand being scared - 2 years ago I would have laughed if someone told me I would have hundreds of internal u/s and go through IUI's and IVF and willingly give myself tons of shots.  But, I did do it.  Somehow you just do what you need to do when you need to do it. 

And remember - you don't have to do everything today or tomorrow.  You just have to take one day at a time.  Right now all you need to do is make a phone call to set up your CD 3 bloodwork.  Just take it one step at a time.  You can do this.  ((((hugs)))) 

• Sending ((hugs)). I'm sorry af is on her way.

Jenn

image 3 IUI's all BFN

IVF#1 BFN IVF#2 BFP, loss at 19 weeks FET#1 BFN IVF#3 BFP, m/c FET#2 BFN

Missing our twins Zachary and Madison, lost at 19 weeks on 11/13/09, edd 4/9/10

BFP 7/17/10, m/c 7/25/10, edd 3/25/11

Ectopic, lost left tube 4/20/11, edd 12/6/11

my blog

• OH hun! I am so sorry! {{hugs}}

BFP#1 {Cashew} - 9.19.09 EDD 5.26.10
    The day you first lay in my arms, you made my life complete.
    Aurora Rose born sleeping at 35w on 4-21-10
    BFP#2 {Almond} - 2.1.11 EDD 10.12.11 C/P 2.11.11

• Big (((HUGS)))
    Mom to Eliott Alexander, born sleeping at 37 weeks on 8/13/10. Most of us only dream of angels - I held one in my arms.
    BFP #2 - EDD 2/26/12 M/C 6/28/11 @ 5w2d
    BFP #3 - EDD 4/7/12 M/C 8/2/11 @ 4w2d
    Too beautiful for this earth
    BFP #4 - EDD 12/09/12, Lucille arrived 11/26/12
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"