Washington Babies

pediatrician recommendations for Bellevue please!

Hi everyone!

So my husband and I were originally looking for a naturopathic doctor/pediatrician for our 5-year-old son and our second baby who we're expecting in about a month. The thing is, both of them will be on the Apple Health for Kids insurance which is state-funded and I just found out that the state does not recognize naturopathic doctors and therefore will not be covered. :'(

My husband and I are not fans of immunizations/drugs-driven medical practices so we were hoping to find a pediatrician who's a little more "natural". Any recommendations would be much appreciated!

Doesn't have to be strictly in Bellevue, btw. We're willing to make the drive for as long as they're a good fit! ;-)

Re: pediatrician recommendations for Bellevue please!

• Lynn Munoz She is threw the UW Woodinville Clinic BOTH my kids and MYSELF see her she is a nurse practitioner and I LOVE LOVE LOVE HER..... I do have warn you she seems to be busy some times.. BUT I know if I say PLEASE ask her she usually gets us in right away if it is something that I KNOW can not WAIT to be seen!! Best of luck!!!
    Pregnancy Ticker image
  • Will look her up! Thank you so much! :-)
  • Loading the player...
  • Linda Fluke is with Eastside Family Medicine in Bellevue, she's a RNP and is of the more holistic naturopathic persuasion. Cooper sees two people there, Dr. Leilani Paras and Dr. Denise Kraft, both of which are great. Their site is efmc.us, if you want to know more.
    Nicole 32| Julian 29
    Cooper: 11/20/11
    Julian: EDD 8/1/16
    PCOS & Endo. w/ DOR

• Dr. Kraft is AMAZING!!!!! I would also look into her!!!!!
    Pregnancy Ticker image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"