Where to donate maternity clothes? — The Bump
Austin Babies

Where to donate maternity clothes?

I realize I can drop anything off at Goodwill but I must say I have never noticed maternity clothes for sale there. (though I am not all that familiar with the clothing aisles of Goodwill)

I know people on here always recommend Safeplace for donations. Is this a place that would want maternity clothes? Or do you know if Goodwill actually sells them?

Thanks!

Our Christmas Eve baby>Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers>

Re: Where to donate maternity clothes?

• Goodwill does sell them; I only know because I have looked there for them myself. Its generally a very small selection stuffed in a corner somewhere.
    DX PCOS 2006 - Off BCPs since 1/09 - TTC #1 4 cycles clomid (50, 100, 150, 200) - FAIL, no O Multiple cycles clomid + femara - FAIL, no O 3 injectable cycles - FAIL Ovarian Drilling 6/2010. Several failed cycles follow. 11/2010 - "Hold" on IF treatment.
    10/24/2011 - Surprise BFP; EDD 6/21/12! BOY!

Sweet baby boy born 6/14 9lb 2oz via csection.
  • <--- to me. Stick out tongue J/K

Seriously, SP will definitely take them. And if they can't use them, they donate them to Goodwill then get vouchers so the clients can shop at the GW nearest them. Very cool program.

• Loading the player...
  • if you still have said maternity clothes to donate... I would be interested in them! do you have anything small-medium sizes? my husband and I just moved to Austin for a job that fell through, so until he finds work and we catch up financially I am stuck in sweats and his t-shirts. would be very grateful and appreciative if you had any items to donate to me. 
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards