Stay at Home Moms
Options

Halloween Plans?

Anyone taking DC out and about on Halloween Trick-or-Treating, just to get out of the house? LOL.

We were going to go to one of DH's co-workers who lives in an actual neighborhood (we're BFE - woods). They have pp over every year, but DS is getting baptized on Saturday 11/1 and MIL/FIL are coming into town so we probably won't be doing anything now but hanging out with them =/

Yay.

Re: Halloween Plans?

• Options

We are probably going over to my IL's house so they can see DS, then over to my parents.  I think my sister and brother are also going to my parents with their kids.  If the weather isn't too cold, we may walk with them, otherwise we weren't planning on TOTing.

Btw, your DS is so cute!  My DS had that same Halloween costume last year!

• Options
    We are going to visit my parents and grandparents, and a few friends that live by us, and that's it.  We may take DS to a few neighborhood houses since he has been carrying around his trick or treating pumpkin for the past few weeks and it will be his last chance.  Plus he's just so dang cute in his costume that I just want to see him in it as much as possible. :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

We're going to my parents' house and having a "Halloween Happy Hour!"

yay!

• Options
    We have 3 parties to go to, and we will be dressed for our music class on Friday. I won't take the kids "trick or treating" though - I feel like they're too young.
    image Mommy to Barbara 11/8/05, Elisabeth 5/13/07, Loukas 12/23/08 and Lazarus 09/25/12
  • Options
    Thanks sept.bride - I couldn't resist when I saw the turlte costume at TCP but I got lucky and got it for $10 on Ebay early this year =)
  • Options
    We are going to take DS to a Halloween Carnaval in Hollywood. It's a little safer than just wandering the streets I think and everyone will get to see him in his costume!
  • Options
    we are going to my parents in MO!! I am soo exctied!!!
  • Options

We have no family/friends here in CA (we moved from TX 3 years ago) so, we rely on the ToT fun Dh's employer throws for the kids every year, which is on Thursday, the Halloween Party my Mom's Group throws every year (I'm hosting this year!), and ToT in our new neighborhood. 

Every year gets better and better!

eclaire 9.10.06  diggy 6.2.11

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"