Houston Babies

Play groups anywhere??

Hi Ladies!!!

Im in the Texas City area, and I'm really looking to find a play group for my daughter and I. I am new to the area, and really could use some friends!

Any out there near my area..? Friendswood/ League City/ Clear Lake/ Webster.....? 

Re: Play groups anywhere??

• I dont know of any, myself, but you should search both meetup.com and bigtent.com Both of them have playgroups and family groups listed
  • Check out Yahoo groups and meet-up there are a bunch listed for various areas on there. Also check into various classes like Kindermusik or Little Gym. That's where we met DS's friends and ours as well.

Oh and check your local libraries. Most a time for little one for play/story for pretty much all age groups. That's Ds's favorite activity during the week.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • There are a few groups on meetp.com like pp mentioned. But also look into story time at the library, the Freeman one in Clear Lake is great but a closer one for you in this area is the Helen Hall Library in League City.  There is one for babies, one for toddlers, and another for preschoolers. 

Pick up a copy of Space City Parent (which you can find at the library). It has tons of activities to do with your kiddo.

image Oh Joy to the World!!
  • We go to the little gym in Friendswood too. They offer a free trial class to try it out. DD loves going!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"