Washington Babies

popcycles question in weekly checkin

Ok, odviously I had a pregnant moment and spelled popsicle wrong.  I am sorry it was so hard for a couple of you to figure out, odviously none of you have pregnant brain or 2 kids your also dealing with. 

One of you mentioned the Providence provided them, thank you, I didn't remember this from before. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: popcycles question in weekly checkin

• All I know is that popsicles are delicious. Yes
  • I don't read the check-in, but wanted to confirm I got them at Providence, too.  In fact, it was a major treat for me while I was on magnesium (post birth, due to pre-e).  24 additional hours with no food, and very minimal water made a popsicle seem decadent! :-)
    Photo by J Shelton Photography

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Married 10/5/08 | 2 yrs of TTC, tests, procedures & a m/c | IVF #2 =James!
  • Loading the player...
  • C, you probably remember this, but there is a kitchen for the parents to use at Providence, too.  So, if you like a certain kind of popsicle (or whatever else), you could put them in their fridge/freezer.  There's also a microwave and coffeemaker.  E brought himself several meals and kept them in the fridge, since he stayed with me.
    Photo by J Shelton Photography

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Married 10/5/08 | 2 yrs of TTC, tests, procedures & a m/c | IVF #2 =James!
  • i thought it was a brand name or something for a specific popsicle.....besides the euro band i found on wiki.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"