VBAC
Options

To Vbac or not to Vbac

I saw my new doctor today.I am currently 10+ weeks with baby #2. We went over the OP report. I had a c/s with my DS 15.5 months ago. As she was looking over the OP report she said there was no reason not to have a Vbac. I saw her about 5 months ago for my yearly.She even said then she is very pro Vbac   I had a fibroid in the lower part of my uterus. When she checked me at my yearly It was gone. My son was sunny-side up.I made it from 3cm to complete 10cm with in 3 hrs. They had me start pushing I didn't feel the urge until about 1.5hrs later. I pushed 5+hrs before my old doctor decided on c/s. As my new doctor went over my OP report she said  my old doctor cut into the fibroid a little. It was in the lower segment  "lower part of the uterus" close to the cervix opening. I don't know if that small cut on the fibroid was side ways or up or down. I had the bikini cut. She said she's not worried about it. I was wondering if that will make my UR rate higher or not effect it at all??? I didn't think nothing of it until I got home and was thinking... Just wondering if any of you think it will make the UR rate higher or not effect it at all?? TIA

Re: To Vbac or not to Vbac

• Options

I'd ask your Doc next time. It's rare that a doctor is Pro- VBAC so I'd be inclined to listen to her advice. 

Why not check the ACOG site for any studies relating to fibroids and VBAC.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagehopecounts:

I'd ask your Doc next time. It's rare that a doctor is Pro- VBAC so I'd be inclined to listen to her advice. 

Why not check the ACOG site for any studies relating to fibroids and VBAC.  

Thanks for the info. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"