Houston Babies
Options

Finding a pediatrician?..Help

So baby girl is due at the end of April so we need to find a good pediatrician. I don?t even know where to start.

Any recommendations would be great. We are in Cypress on Barker Cypress, so anything off 290 or I-10 would work fine.

aka- DavidsBride2Be
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Re: Finding a pediatrician?..Help

• Options

We have used Agnes Kisch since Alex was a baby.  Love her!

She's at I10 @ Fry.

Mom to Alex - 8.29.06, Foster - 1.22.09, Emily - 6.24.11 imageimageLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    We use Dr. Kisch as well ( Westside pediatrics), but wasn't sure if that was further than you wanted to go. She's in the medical building beside Christus St. Catherine.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I see Dr. Knapick at Tx Children's Pedi at 290 & Huffmeister.  We love him, but I also really like the practice.  We've seen other drs when we've had a last min appointment and been pleased with all of them so far.

281-890-6514

Oh, I will add that if you're considering not doing the recommended shot schedule, he probably isn't the doctor for you.  He is very good about giving us his opinion & still letting us decide (we disagree on allergies, for example) but he will NOT budge on the shot thing. 

• Options
    Tx Children's Pediatrics has a lot of offices around Houston. I use the one in Cinco Ranch and love it!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

Dr. David Walburn

He's amazing! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Have you asked your OB?  Some have a list prepared or will recommend a few.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Dr. Kisch is good and so are the docs at Blue Fish Pediatrics in Cypress. Good luck :)
    BabyFruit TickerLilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 
     TTC since 07/2010 BFP #1 11/10/11 Natural MC at 6w4d BFP #2 01/23/12 MC at 12w. 2x Cytotek 1x Methergen; Genetic testing found Factor V Leiden and MTHFR. Started extra Folic Acid and Baby Aspirin then Lovenox BFP #3 07/02/12 EDD 3/13/13 . Rainbow Baby born at 37 weeks, all natural, after 10 weeks of bedrest. BFP #4 ST. PATTY'S DAY 2014. EDD 11/25/14 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"