May 2012 Moms
Options

Costco Crib and Dresser/Changer - Cafe Kids Alex Collection

Our parents recently purchased the Cafe Crib Alex Collection Crib and Dresser/Changer combo for us at Costco.  My husband and his dad we're able to assemble both is less than an hour.  GREAT quality, all hardwood.  My husband's only complaint was they had placed stickers in odd places on both pieces so now we have to deal with getting rid of the sticky left over.  But nothing a little goo gone won't handle.

Just wanted to throw this post out there for any of you considering the set at Costco available now.  

Re: Costco Crib and Dresser/Changer - Cafe Kids Alex Collection

• Options

I saw this in the catalog, but haven't seen it in my store.  Do you mind sharing how much it was? Thanks!

My Chart TTC Since Nov 2010 BFP 12.29.10, M/C 1.13.11 BFP#2 8/25/11 DD born 5/4/12
  • Options
    At my Costco the convertible crib is $399, the dresser/changer I think was $389.  Not a bad deal considering it's Costco and they have an amazing return policy if there are issues.  I believe the crib comes with the bed rails for the full size bed too, which normally costs an extra $100 on average.
    Visit The Nest
    AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

• Loading the player...
  • Options

We also got the Cafe Kids crib & changer. Ours isn't the Alex but we absolutely love it. I hated where they put the stickers too. We had a few issues with the topper for the changing table but I contacted the company and they were great about sending us the new pieces.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    The total for the crib, dresser and mattress (which they were also selling) was $955 (including tax). 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"