North Dakota Babies
Options

Fargo moms- give birth at Essentia?

I'm due in August and I'm having my baby at Essentia. I was just wondering about your experience there and if there's anything I should look out for. Thanks ladies.

Re: Fargo moms- give birth at Essentia?

• Options
    My son was born December 2009 at Essentia.  I loved the room and the staff was great - especially the nurse I had for delivery.  The only negative I would have to say is that around 4 in the morning, we were told we had to move to another (smaller) room because another couple was coming in from out-of-town to deliver and they needed the space.  A major incovenience and disruption, but that is the only negative I can think of.  Staff is great and very helpful and supportive.  I hope this helps!
  • Options
    I had a c-section at Essentia in January 2010. The doctors and nurses were wonderful. We received excellent care and also used their lactation nurses that helped us a lot. We continue to use Essentia and will if we have baby number two. Also, if you use them for pediatricians we have been very pleased. Aside from our child's primary pediatrician we have used the walk in clinic many times and have called during the night for a couple different issues as well. All the pediatricians we have encountered have been really great at reassuring us and providing the best care for our child. Good luck in August and congratulations!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"