Nurseries and Baby Gear

Re: Diaper Bags

• Options
    I have the Mode bag and it is just okay. It's big, but doesn't seem to hold enough. There are tons of pockets on the inside, but once you put stuff in them, there is no room in the center area for other things. The exterior bottle pocket isn't big enough for our bottles (Tommee Tippee) or our sippys. It is good enough, but there is much better out there. I would not buy it again.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageSweetHurricane:
    I have the Mode bag and it is just okay. It's big, but doesn't seem to hold enough. There are tons of pockets on the inside, but once you put stuff in them, there is no room in the center area for other things. The exterior bottle pocket isn't big enough for our bottles (Tommee Tippee) or our sippys. It is good enough, but there is much better out there. I would not buy it again.

Totally agree.  I loved it in theory but its not practical.  I'm having to figure out what to get now that I'm about to have #2 and #1 is still in diapers too.  There is no way I can fit enough stuff for 2 in it.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagesad5781:

imageSweetHurricane:

Totally agree.  I loved it in theory but its not practical.  I'm having to figure out what to get now that I'm about to have #2 and #1 is still in diapers too.  There is no way I can fit enough stuff for 2 in it.

We're going to have 2U2. I'm planning on getting the Skip Hop Studio. I don't own it yet, so I can't speak from experience, but everything I've read on it gives it rave reviews.

• Options
    So funny, i'm going back and forth between the same two! I'm sure you've read the reviews/ seen the vera one, but it seems kinda small... I hate that they retired the old style diaper bag that had a lot more room. The JJ cole one definitely seems bigger.
  • Options
    the vera bowler baby bag (and reg diaper bag) would be too small.  my sister uses the weekender vera bag as a diapers bag, but i think thats too big.  i have the skip hop studio and i LOVE IT!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"