Phoenix Babies
Options

XP: 2 Birthday Parties?

So right around DD's birthday we'll likely be purchasing/closing/renovating our new home, so I'd like to keep DD's birthday costs minimal (haha).  I'd also like to have her party at home- but our home is modest and our back yard is pathetic.  

So my thought- split our group into 2.  Do DH's family and friends associated there one weekend, and my family and friends associated to that another.  This way we can still have her party at home.  Or should I do both of them the same weekend?

I've tried chopping the guest list, but both DH and I come from large families.

Re: XP: 2 Birthday Parties?

• Options
    is there a particular reason you need to have it at home? rather than having 2 parties, it would probably be way more affordable to have one party at a park or something. it's beautiful that time of year so you should take advantage! plus if you're going to be in the process of buying a new house also, that's a lot on your plate. not to mention just one 1st birthday party is exhausting, i can't imagine having 2 of them lol. rio vista park off the 101 and thunderbird is really pretty and they have a little lake with ducks, a splash pad, and a nice play area for the kids. we were going to have dominic's party there last year but with the new house and stuff, it was just too much. whatever you decide i'm sure she'll have a great party!Smile
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"