Detroit Babies
Options

Infant Massage Class

I would really like to take an infant massage class. I know of the one offered through Beaumont in Troy, but we live in Livonia, and I don't really want to travel an hour each way with LO at night in the winter. I'm willing to travel about a half hour 40 min during the day to go to one, (I am a SAHM) so we can get out of the house. 

Any recommendations you ladies have would be great!! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Infant Massage Class

• Options
    Did you sign up for the Beaumont Parenting Group? (I saw below you delivered at RO) One of our sessions was on infant massage. I felt like more than that would have been more than necessary. You may be able to contact the program (if you didn't opt to partcipate) and ask the name of the instructor to see if they teach anywhere else.
  • Options
    I took the Birthing Class and just did the Beyond Birth Yesterday and talked with the lady after the class. She said she was pretty sure they just do it at the PNC center, but she was going to let me know.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I took one at Oakwood in Wayne.  I've heard not so great things about their actual birthing unit but the massage class was great!!  We're in Livonia too and it was only about a 15-minute drive straight down Merriman.
  • Options
    I will have to check out oakwood, Thanks!
  • Options
    You are definitely welcome. :)  My DS is 13 months and I still use the foot and leg massage techniques on him.  He loves it and when he was younger there were some days the only way I could calm him down was to do the massage.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"