Natural Birth
Options

I have been really moist in my va jay jay!!!!!!!

My contractions are getting worse....an I am extremely moist down there....i looked at my va jay jay in the mirror an it looks like a cave....i feel alot of pressure in my back an buttox area....are these BH or the real thing.....not trying to go in this early but my doc says im to far for them to stop me...im already 2.5cm dialated....any advise!!!!!!!!!!

Re: I have been really moist in my va jay jay!!!!!!!

• Options

time the contractions. if they are less then 5 mins apart lasting a minute for over an hour go to the hospital/call midwife

or put on a pad, if the fluid is soaking through a pad in an hour or two go to the hospital/call midwife

View Full Size Image  View Full Size Image
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Sheniqua girl, that's a good attempt at MUD, but you fell just a little short.  try to work on making it a little more believable.  maybe less exclamation points and less dots all thru your sentences?  oh and if you tone down the hysteria you sound less desperate/crazy and therefore slightly more believable. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageTexas77again:
    Sheniqua girl, that's a good attempt at MUD, but you fell just a little short.  try to work on making it a little more believable.  maybe less exclamation points and less dots all thru your sentences?  oh and if you tone down the hysteria you sound less desperate/crazy and therefore slightly more believable. 

*** my name is not Sheniqua..........um are u unhappy with yourself or something.......if ur that miserable maybe u need to get your SO to help u relieve ur stress maybe a lil sex or something.........my name is MRS.VERNON.....get it rite!!!!!!! Im tired of these miserable pregnant women you really need to get a clue Becky....how do u know what I am dealing with or going thru.....u don't so keep the rude comments an suggestions to yourself!!!!!!! Thanks........GL an God BLess

• Options

haha!  that's awesome.  sex doesn't even sound appealing to me.  i'm just saying that all your posts are off the chain.  you come on here acting all hysterical and like, "omg my baby's coming!!" 

what do you really want a bunch of ppl on the internet to tell you about your va jay jay and it's big gaping cave-like appearance?   lol, come on now girl. 

if you want to post on the board get on here and participate with us, give support, lend an ear, tell a funny story, share some info about yourself or even a link with some helpful info.  don't come on here tripping and then expect us to take you seriously. 

• Options

Like I said how do u know wats going on with me....I asked for a reason maybe someone with an understanding can comment rather someone with ignorance like yours....If I feel I can help someone I will but if I can not I will not even give them negativity......

what do you really want a bunch of ppl on the internet to tell you about your va jay jay and it's big gaping cave-like appearance?   lol, come on now girl. 

No but i was asking some advise but ur just dumb to the fact that you had to be an @ss whole ......i do not need sympathy or am I looking for no one else to examine it for me....but maybe someone knows wat im talking about....bdw....get a life or a hobby....besides bashing ppl on the internet that u do not know.....Like I said GL an God bless u with the bad attitude u have...ik pregnancy is hard but damn u make it seem miserable instead of a blessing!!!!!!!!!!!

• Options

The best advisement anyone could give you is that it's "advice".

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

I wish this board was faster so I didn't have to read the title of this thread every time I come to the board.  I have half a mind to post random stuff just to bury this piece of work.

What is it with the word moist that makes me shudder so much.  ::pink turns a bit green::  

Lilypie - (ZESJ)Lilypie - (QAi1)

• Options

Ewwww.  Moist panties.

Vom.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

It takes a special amount of bitch to induce menstruation in another person. - LovelyRitaMeterMaid

Rap Roller
  • Options
    imageTexas77again:

haha!  that's awesome.  sex doesn't even sound appealing to me.  i'm just saying that all your posts are off the chain.  you come on here acting all hysterical and like, "omg my baby's coming!!" 

if you want to post on the board get on here and participate with us, give support, lend an ear, tell a funny story, share some info about yourself or even a link with some helpful info.  don't come on here tripping and then expect us to take you seriously. 

I thought you were being kind of harsh at first but this is a great point.

• Options
    When I go into labor...the last thing I'll be doing is picking a fight on thebump.com

\

DS #1 born 05/25/2012   
                                                         BFP#2:  06/12/2013 ---- loss

DS #2 born 4/08/2014
          BPF#4: 2/1/2016 --- 2/23/2016 suspected molar pregnancy--- 3/15/2016 D&E - diagnosis MM
                                                                   BFP#5 - 9/22/2016

* formally bornmommy

• Options
    Would normally have grabbed popcorn, but after the OP, yuck! My stomach turned. No one wants to hear about your 'moist' vajayjay. Smells trollish to me :/
  • Options
    I call BS if you went in to L&D and you really are in labor they would stop contractions and put you on bed rest. I dont know why you are so desperate to get your baby out before it is full term unless you really want to rack up your insurance with NICU bills. You aren't going to be received well on a natural birth board with your desperate attempts to have a premie. 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Options

1. The sheniqua thing was a bit obnnoxious

2. That aside, Mrs Vernon, if this isn't MUD (and I suspect it is) you need to take a class. read a book, get a doula to calm your ass down and set you straight.  Your baby is not ready, your doc is an idiot if he wouldn't try to stop you now and you need to stop looking for ways to induce.  And word to the wise, even if your concern is legit, no one wants to picture your moist cavernous vagina.  Find a more medical way to describe it if you really want support/help

• Options

imagebornmommy:
    When I go into labor...the last thing I'll be doing is picking a fight on the bump.com

Really your not? I figured its cheaper then my hypnobirthing class so when I start labor I'm gonna jump on the bump and describe my " dark cave like va-jay jay"  to everyone

LMFAO....Wink

2004- DX with PCOS

6/2011- Gonal-F + Ganirelix + Oviderl and Crinone= BFP

7/7/2011 Beta #1 119 Beta #2 563 Beta#3 4178

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

http://tinypic.com/r/25z7709/8

• Options

Haha! Drama Queen wrote "@$$ whole".... whole!!!!! Ha!

Ok, now that I got that out of my system, thanks for the laugh, btw.... We just need to remember, that some people are not as educated as others. 

For those that are, as usually have something witty to say... I appreciate you! 

:) 

• Options
    Bahahaha.... Sorry just lurking! All I can picture now is sitting on the bathroom floor looking at my "va jay jay" like it's a mysterious cave-- with my laptop next to me posting updates about it. MUD is annoying, but sometimes entertaining!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"