Cincinnati Babies

photographer

I am interested in having prenatal pictures as well as new born, 3, 6, 9, and 12 months pictures taken.  Any good/bad recs in Dayton/Cincinnati area?  Thanks for you help.

Erika

Re: photographer

• I can't even begin to recommend Jen Lake enough. She has a package for everything you want, which is what we are doing for my daughter's first year :)  She is an awesome photographer and so patient with kids!!  Photo of my daughter below is by her.

https://www.jenniferrosephoto.com or on FB: https://www.facebook.com/#!/JenRosePhotography

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'll second Jennifer Rose.  I use Alison Kamper and love her (here's here Facebook page).  I don't know if she does the package deal like Jen does but you can always ask! 
  • Loading the player...
  • My wedding photog is amazing.  He does both the Cincinnati and Dayton area. He does maternity and newborn photos. He just added a studio in the Lebanon area. shootingforthesoul[dot]com
  • Jennifer Rose is awesome also Becky....I can't get on facebook right now to send her link but she runs the page.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
  • I have only had maternity pics done so far but LOVED working with Tracie Jean Photo. Tracie and her assistant are awesome. It's probably the first time I have worked with a pro photog that I actually felt comfortable and not forced. I just sent her some ideas for our newborn photos and she emailed me back almost immediately with more ideas (building off our maternity shoot) and info on what we need to bring to the newborn shoot to get the photos that we want.
     Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • I just went to the Mamarazzi night out at Blue Cocoon. Lindsey from Smith digital photography was there. Amazing women learned so much in the class, how to take better pictures and use my camera. Her pictures are priceless. I love how she caputres the natural quality of the moment. We are going to use her to take our photos. I have heard amazing things form other friends that have used her. Can't wait! You can go on facebook.com/bluecocoon and they have a link to her website.

She doing sessions out of Blue Cocoon.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • We have used Patrick Banfield for newborn - one year sessions (and beyond). He is super affordable and gives you the rights to the pictures. www.patban.com

Sara Streit's work is amazing!  https://sarastreit.blogspot.com/

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I've also heard good things about Kacy Cierley.
  • Thank you guys for the wonderful recs!  I can't wait to start taking pictures! 
  • Smith Digital Photography is haviing a photo contest with Blue Cocoon. Check out their facebook page for more information! I just entered my son, Hope I win!
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"