Health & Exercise
Options

Natural home ways to induce labor. Also on 3rd tri.

Any Natural safe ways to safely induce labor at home. If I dont have him by next week they are inducing me and i much rather do it naturally. There is a medical reason for the induction and right now baby is healthy and they gave the ok to try what i can
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Natural home ways to induce labor. Also on 3rd tri.

• Options
    I tried every one of the old wives tales (sex, spicy food, etc., etc.), nothing worked.
     Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    I know it's not "at home" but accupuncture worked wonders for me.  I did a VBAC so I couldn't even have any medical induction.
    imageimage Ashley Sawtelle Photography
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Sexy time worked like a charm...Monday night and by 4am Tuesday I started having contractions.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I don't know if it helped or not, but my contractions started less than 48 hours after I started drinking red raspberry leaf tea. 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Options
    Evening Primrose Oil is supposed to help.
    Baby Boy born on 1/14/13
  • Options

Watch something that really makes you laugh, a lot.  I went to a stand up comedy show and went into labor.  I would have a contraction every time I laughed and they continued after the show ended..  The contractions stopped by 11:30 that night, so I went to sleep.  I woke up at 2:00 a.m. in active labor and my baby was born early that evening.

It's also a really fun and relaxing way to labor!

Chase was born 4/23/2011
    Carlene was born 4/18/2014                          A14 siggy challenge:  Junk Food
    image  image image

• Options
    a massage and then walking worked for me! I know it wasn't "at home" but it worked!
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I second the evening primrose oil. They come in gel tablets you sort of "stick up there" to soften the cervix. They also helped me dilate very quickly. By the time I arrived at the hospital to having the baby the last time, it was only 6 hours.
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"