Health & Exercise
Options

Belly Bandit and other compression garments?

For those of you who have used a Belly Bandit or other such compression garments, do you think you saw real results using it?  

I'm going to get my OB's take on it next appointment, but for now, I'm wondering if it's worth the investment or just another product that preys on our insecurities RE our post-baby bodies. :) 

Re: Belly Bandit and other compression garments?

• Options
    I used my BeBand for a few months after LO was born.  I just wanted to keep the flab compacted a little bit until my body's elasticity really kicked in and firmed up (as much as it could).
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I just ordered the Belly Bandit yesterday.  I read tons of reviews which were about 60% good.  I decided to give it a try.  The most negative thing that was repeated in the reviews was that it is stiff and uncomfortable and that you have to wear it outside your clothes. 

I know I will be having a cs and had tons of back problems after my first pregnancy.  I am hoping it will just give me a little more support in those first few weeks.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I don't know if it helped flatten by belly but the belly bandit gives my back great support especially when carrying LO around all day. It's super comfy when I am up doing chores but it's difficult to sit down with it on.

TTC#1 for 19 months with PCOS and MFI IUI#3 + injectables = BFP!!!!  Beta#1-134(13dpiui) Beta #2-392(15dpiui) 
    #1 born December 2011
    TTC#2 - Beta #1 -51@10dpo Beta#2 -1353 @16dpo
    #2 born May 2013
    TTC # 3 June 2014 BFP 12-1-14
    #3 born August 2015 
    #4!!!!!!! due June 2017 
  • Options
    I sold mine because I had a c/s and it didn't fit comfortably (sat right across my incision). I was given one in the hospital that was wider and fit more comfortably. I can't say whether it worked or not but it helped me from feeling like I was ripping stitches. 

• Options
    I used one...and didn't see any difference. And it was expensive!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"