Childless not by choice

DH is making my head spin..

DH and I haven't really been talking past week or so because I've been upset and moody. Well I came home the other night and told him I was going to see a therapist the next day. He said ok then I asked why hasn't he said anything to me. He didnt want to knowing nothing he said would make me feel better.

THEN he goes...well I want to read the DE packet. WTH? He goes well I never really said no to the idea. I'm like yes you did! So we talked and still didn't get anywhere. I saw the therapist and she made some points like...do you have the $ to do this? No. Do you have childless friends? Only 1 couple. Do you know that when he/she is 10 you will be 55? Yes thanks for reminding me that I'm old. Ugh. Not everyone has kids. Yes I know but I've always wanted to be a mom.

Maybe her points are a sign. I know I'm rambling. Just when I thought I had to move on DH brings this up again. Pretty sure he will change his mind. Sigh...

ME:46 MH:44 DE IVF 2014
Met with RE 4/11. 2 IUI's BFN. DE best option. Switched clinics to do "shared" program. Had to retake all tests and a mamm that put me behind and then on a DE waiting list for 12 months. Picked a donor!! (10/13/13) Got matched. Estimated transfer in December. After 2.5 years of patiently waiting I will finally cycle....can hardly believe it. DE cycle got cancelled. One of her tests came back positive.  Waiting for another donor. Donor picked!! (1/18/14)

DE IVF #1 (4/26) BFN  DE FET #1 (6/4) BFP! Beta 1=339 Beta 2=852 Beta 3=9957 EDD 2/22/15!!

imageimage 
     image   imageimage

Re: DH is making my head spin..

• ((Hugs)) I'm sorry. I think it's wonderful you're doing.therapy. hang in there, work together.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    P/SAIF Welcome
    Invisible Finish Line
    3T's Traveling Ovary Blog
    7DPO Progesterone: low. CD3 BW: normal, HSG: clear
    DX: severe MFI (low all 3) and low T. Undergoing replacement therapy.
  • So frustrating. The back and forth on what to do and when to stop drove me crazy. When we decided to stop treatments, one of the positives for me was that I could put all my energies toward moving forward, instead of that constant decision making. Ugh.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Tell me about it Holly :) Hopefully this weekend we actually make a decision. Probably not the one I want.

ME:46 MH:44 DE IVF 2014
    Met with RE 4/11. 2 IUI's BFN. DE best option. Switched clinics to do "shared" program. Had to retake all tests and a mamm that put me behind and then on a DE waiting list for 12 months. Picked a donor!! (10/13/13) Got matched. Estimated transfer in December. After 2.5 years of patiently waiting I will finally cycle....can hardly believe it. DE cycle got cancelled. One of her tests came back positive.  Waiting for another donor. Donor picked!! (1/18/14)

DE IVF #1 (4/26) BFN  DE FET #1 (6/4) BFP! Beta 1=339 Beta 2=852 Beta 3=9957 EDD 2/22/15!!

imageimage 
         image   imageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"