January 2012 Moms
Options

This am I wanted Xray vision...

I basically have to get into a weird position to get out of bed, literally backing out of bed after getting onto my knees.  I've gotten to a point where I can do it in a semi-fluid motion (which makes DH laugh if he's lucky enough to see it) but I wondered today what my DS looks like in there as I'm moving around in such a funny movement.  In all reality he's probably not moving much at all b/c of how little space he has, but in my imagination my rolling exit has him flipping upside down and around as well :)

And what about sex?  I couldn't then help but wonder when we were doing it what exactly my baby looked like.  Was he being bonked back and forth or was he hardly moving at all?

When I walk, when I exercised (okay this has been months now, but still), when I move at all?  I wish my skin and everything could be clear (not in a gross way) but so I could see what my movements are exactly doing to my baby. 

And in the reverse I'd also love to see what exactly he's doing inside me when HE's the one initiating the movement.  What was he doing when he made me so jumpy the other night b/c he kept hitting a nerve rather than just bumping me uncomfortably?

Okay my imaginitive brainstorming ramble is done :)  I just thought it would look so weird seeing a full size baby hanging out in my tummy as I attempt to do the simplest tasks!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: This am I wanted Xray vision...

• Options
    It definitely would be rather interesting to see what exactly goes on in there!
    Don't worry, you're not the only one who lets her imagination run wild on this :)
  • Options
    I've been saying this all along! I was thinking some kind of x-ray goggles. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageDEBBIE33CASEY:

And what about sex?  I couldn't then help but wonder when we were doing it what exactly my baby looked like.  Was he being bonked back and forth or was he hardly moving at all?

I almost choked on my chocolate zinger (I know, so healthy) on this one LOL

Right there with you though. I would like to see her facial expressions when I am attempting to move her little feet out of my ribs lol

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"