Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

baby sling/wrap

Anyone use a sling/wrap to carry baby? How do you like it? The idea seems very helpful but makes me nervous...

Re: baby sling/wrap

• Options
    You should invest in the Beco carrier, its all you will need.  Also, it is the only carrier that you baby can face out.  My little one loves it
  • Options

We used a sling a bit when we first brought DD home. She loved to sleep in it.

I made a Moby wrap which I love. I can be totally hands free, DD loves it and often falls asleep in it. I've worn it for up to about 3 hours with no back/should pain and I have a crappy back!

I'm in the process of making a Mei Tai carrier now.

image imageimage Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm in the Moby camp. I don't use it super often. But when I do I thank myself for making the best $40 purchase ever!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    I have 2 SSCs, a mei tai and a moby wrap and love them all.  I mostly use the moby at home because it's so comfortable - like wearing clothing and it's really easy to pop the baby in and out throughout the day as needed.
    June '15 January Siggy Challenge.  Pinterest Fails

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I have a k'tan and an ergo. I am short and the k'tan had gotten a bit awkward for us. I've started using the ergo much more lately, but the k'tan was more useful in months one to four.
  • Options
    I have a Moby - LOVE it.  I am in the process of making a Maya, which is a d-ring hipwearer.  Looking forward to seeing if DD like the Maya as much as Moby.  But I do suggest seeing if you know anyone that has one to borrow first to see if your LO likes it.  It would be a shame to spend that kind of $$ and have them hate it (that happened to my sister with my niece and her babypod).  GL!  Hope you find one that is wonderful!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

We bought a Moby wrap and I just broke it out last night.  Now that DD is more alert & interested in what is going on around her I hate leaving her in the P&P or swing while I make dinner or do household chores. 

After her feeding last night I put her in it & we washed her bottles together and emptied the dishwasher.  I got to talk and sing to her while I did out evening chores.  It was really nice & she seemed to enjoy it too.

• Options
    i have a moby wrap lo loves it
  • Options
    I have a moby and a beco and we love them both. I also have this sling https://www.target.com/p/Munchkin-Jelly-Bean-Reversible-Sling-Small-Medium/-/A-13750110 which I love for when DS1 was walking already. I could just prop him on my hip with it and take him in and out of it very easily when he wanted to get down.
    Logan - 11/09, Lander 08/11, Baby #3 ~It's a girl!!~ EDD: 04/10/14

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"