Pennsylvania Babies

Intro

So im new to the bump and this board but figured id just say hi, im a 22 year old sahm of a 19month old baby boy that i love to death and am 12 weeks pregnant with my second child, we live in perry county out in the middle of nowhere, possible looking to see if there by any chance is some sort of playgroup in perry county if not i do go to carlisle daily and would like to get my son around more kids and it would be nice to meet some more moms in this area! nice meeting you all! hope you dont mind my random post and i know holy run on sentance sorry bad habit i will hopefully breakBig Smile

Re: Intro

• Unfortunately this board is pretty dead, but welcome!

Have you taken your son to any of the kids' library programs at Bosler Library in Carlisle?

There is a very cute music time on Fridays at 11 a.m. for his age that DS loved :) 

Not in TX any more! - Central PA
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Hi and welcome! congrats on your newest addition! 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • If you have FB, "like" your local macaroni kid's group.  If you don't have facebook you can still sign up for their newsletter.  You can probably post on her page for a group and also find some local activities to go to as well.  https://www.facebook.com/MKCarlisle
  • Hi Csj!  I'm 22 too. =] 

BabyFruit Ticker image image
         Big M 7/11/11
          Little M 6/16/2013
                    Angel baby 5/17/2014          
  • My husband and I just moved to York PA, From Florida and I find it so difficult to meet new moms:( I have 3 year old whom needs that play group, I did try to join MOJO but they declined my requests, I do love Macaroni Kid, and use that for some social events...As like you I am looking for other moms...... and find it very hard...
  • Welcome! We're about an hour south of you and just moved here this past summer. I second the Macaroni Kid suggestion. There is a lot to do in Mechanicsburg/Camp Hill/Harrisburg, but otherwise, there isn't much around!

"I wanted you more than you'll ever know, so I sent love to follow wherever you go."

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

image Follow Me on Pinterest

Ginny DX 21-Hydroxylase Deficiency Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia

Charlie DX Specific Antibody Deficiency & ASD

• Hello!  I'm new to the borad as well although I have been lurking since the beginning of my pregnancy.  I live in Lancaster County and my son is 10 weeks old.  I look forward to being in touch with some moms who are in my area as well Smile
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"