January 2012 Moms
Options

Our Little Bambino!

Needed to share with my fellow January bumpies; Introducing our little Nicholas Ray.... Born Friday, January 6th at 6:39pm... Via scheduled C-Section, weighed 7lbs even.

First I'd just like to say how important this board has been to me during these last 10 months and also during my first misscarriage; we are truly really lucky to have something like this that we can share with other women going through the exact same thing.

I just want to say a few things I've learned in the last three days to the bumpies still waiting for their LOs:

1. Don't fear the Csection, my experience was great..Its so quick and virtually painless (considering lol)...I know the recovery will be tougher of course but the surgery itself is just a breeze..Dont psych yourself out and things will go great.

2. Don't stress who visits you in the hospital..I didn't want a lot of visitors but I think I got the most the hospital staff has have seen...BUT the fact that all these people came to share my joy was really a nice feeling. My whole room was filled with flowers and gifts and that feeling I will forever cherish. I didn't care about my MIL either, a big issue I made before labor.. and she was fine too.

3. Don't stress too much about breastfeeding..Your feelings might change a few times while you're at the hospital...There are boob Nazis EVERYWHERE in the hospital, but just trust your own judgement and your own feeling after you experience it for the first time.

4. Take a shower and walk around if you have a CSection, bring some make up and freshen up..It makes you feel 1000000000% better when you are clean and you look a little more like youself.. I felt so good after, emotionally and physically, wow.

5. Even though my experience sounds great, which it is but I deffinetly have the 'blues'. I still have to accept I can't function 100% and thats hard for me.. I can't wait to have my body back too.

And thats pretty much it...I am still in shock that I have my little Nick here and I can't believe how much I love him, I would give my everything for his health and happiness.

Much much love and luck to all of you who've helped me with my questions, anxiety and who've shared theirs with me...Good luck to all those still waiting I love reading the birth stories :) (Sorry for the big photos!!)

Re: Our Little Bambino!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"