Health & Exercise

Work out routine

I am having a hard time finding a work out routine that keeps me interested and is a quicker routine to lose my post baby weight. My LO keeps me busy for the majority of the day so I need a routine that doesn't take a half hour but something that is also effective. I have post yoga dvds, but I am not sure if that is doing all I would like. If any one knows of routines that will work each part of the body please let me know. Thanks!!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Work out routine

• Have you tried the 30 day shred? Not sure if you have OnDemand cable but it used to be available On Demand. Or what about going out with your LO for a jog or speed walk? That way you could get more than 30 minutes in but with your LO.
  • I do 30 day shred and ripped in 30 both are around 25 minutes and are very satisfying. I didn't gain over 20 pounds so I lost my pregnancy weight quick but these DVDs have helped tone back up and I can always find time while my son naps to do these. Definitely the best thing under 30 minutes. 
  • Loading the player...
  • I also like 30 day shred. I just started doing six week six pack by Jillian Michaels on the days I'm not at the gym and its refreshing to not be doing 500 crunches. I love it.

• Thanks I will look into that! I live in a rural area and don't have a gym all that close to me or one that is not crazy expensive.
  • I haven't I will look it up on demand. We have had a few nice days so I try to go out then, but I don't want to take my LO out in the cold for all that long. Once spring hits we will be out all the time. Thanks for the help!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"