Stay at Home Moms
Options

grossest parenting moment yet...

warning...this is really gross!

DD2 projectile vomited 5 times tonight. The first 4 were basically in a row. It was spoiled milk (smelled her sippy cup just before and DH and I both looked at each other like "oh no!").

ALL over me. I have seriously never seen this much puke in my life. It was EVERYWHERE. So I go to call DH to come help me and bring towels and...

as I'm shouting for him, DD vomits again. And some lands IN my mouth Ick! Seriously. I don't know how I kept my cool. She threw up 3 more times after that. And of course just before, I had just gotten out of the shower.

DH's reaction? Eww, you're not getting any for a while babe. Only a man would think of sex during a moment like this! At least he cleaned everything up and ran a load of laundry while I cleaned up DD and myself...

CP 3/07
BFP 5/07 - Kylie born 2/08.       BPF 2/09 - Alexandra born 10/09.
TTC since 8/13 - diagnosed difficulty conceiving due to LP defect. Took vitamin B and Vitex Berry to help lengthen.
BFP 2/14 - Missed M/C found at 8.5 weeks. D&C at 9w2d. Partial Molar Pregnancy.
BFP 11/14

Re: grossest parenting moment yet...

• Options

I have said it before and I will say it again.  Kids are gross. 

My worst moment was with poop.  I can't even bring myself to say the circumstances, but suffice it to say, it was gross. and there were witnesses. 

• Options
    Awful. I had that situation a couple months ago,minus the puking in my mouth (thank god). Half-digested pieces of sausage all over us both, hair, clothes, the sheets... You know you're a mom when you can manage to deal with all that, without puking yourself.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagebim38106:

DD2 projectile vomited 5 times tonight. The first 4 were basically in a row. It was spoiled milk (smelled her sippy cup just before and DH and I both looked at each other like "oh no!").

ALL over me. I have seriously never seen this much puke in my life. It was EVERYWHERE. So I go to call DH to come help me and bring towels and...

as I'm shouting for him, DD vomits again. And some lands IN my mouth Ick! Seriously. I don't know how I kept my cool. She threw up 3 more times after that. And of course just before, I had just gotten out of the shower.

DH's reaction? Eww, you're not getting any for a while babe. Only a man would think of sex during a moment like this! At least he cleaned everything up and ran a load of laundry while I cleaned up DD and myself...

Alas the difference between men and women. I have only had the lovely time of DD vomiting on me once and it was horrible, I could not believe how much came out of that little mouth. I hope she feels better soon :(

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Ew ew ew. You know how I'd spend the rest of the night?! Trying to kiss DH. Hehe. Good job keeping it together. I probably would have puked! Hope DD feels better soon!
  • Options
    imagebim38106:

I guess its b/c I'm sleepy but I was laughing out loud as I read that... cracks me up that he was thinking of sex, lol... men.

• Options

imageMJCF:
    Ew ew ew. You know how I'd spend the rest of the night?! Trying to kiss DH. Hehe. Good job keeping it together. I probably would have puked! Hope DD feels better soon!

Hehehe, thanks for the idea! I just walked over and planted a big ol' one on him :) He looked at me and said "what? ohhhhh, eww!" LOL

I'm really hoping it was just the milk for DD and that she doesn't have the flu or something. She ate a Popsicle and drank some pedialite and hasn't thrown up in an hour, so fingers crossed! She's sleeping now...hopefully we'll have a good night!

CP 3/07
    BFP 5/07 - Kylie born 2/08.       BPF 2/09 - Alexandra born 10/09.
    TTC since 8/13 - diagnosed difficulty conceiving due to LP defect. Took vitamin B and Vitex Berry to help lengthen.
    BFP 2/14 - Missed M/C found at 8.5 weeks. D&C at 9w2d. Partial Molar Pregnancy.
    BFP 11/14
  • Options

I bet if you tell him you need to give him a BJ to get the taste out of your mouth he will be more than willing.

Hope DD feels better soon!  Sorry about your night!

• Options
    imageArnegard:

I bet if you tell him you need to give him a BJ to get the taste out of your mouth he will be more than willing.

Hope DD feels better soon!  Sorry about your night!

Lol. Oh man, so much better than my idea! But...tell him you have to makeout for 10 min, KISSING, first. ;)
  • Options

That is really horrible.

Oh my 

• Options
    Oh gross! I hope it was just bad milk and she's not sick!

My grossest would be waking up covered in diarrhea a few days after Xmas. We were visiting my sister and DD#1, DH and I shared a bed. Apparently she came down with some sort of tummy bug, had explosive diarreah all over the bed, went to the restroom by herself with out waking us up, (she had been night trained since she turned 3), came back to bed, had it happen again and this is where I woke up to find it in the bed, down the hall, on me, all over the bathroom floor... Then while giving her a bath it happens again so I had to clean the bath tub and start over. It was a nightmare! None in my mouth though! :-X
    My 2 girls, both born on a Friday the 13th, are exactly 2 years, 2 months, 2 hours and 2 minutes apart! And Baby Boy joined us October 11, 2013! image
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

imageMrs.Hizzo:
    Awful. I had that situation a couple months ago,minus the puking in my mouth (thank god). Half-digested pieces of sausage all over us both, hair, clothes, the sheets... You know you're a mom when you can manage to deal with all that, without puking yourself.

This.  OP I am so sorry, yes kids are gross.  Blah!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"