Florida Babies

New to St Pete and need a GOOD OB/GYN

Hello -

My husband and I are new to St Pete as of October and we just found out we are prego. I am a native Atlantian (Atlanta, GA) and I had this all planned out at home but once we moved AND got prego and I am completely at a loss now...it is like driving with my eyes closed. 

Does anyone have a very good, patient, and thorough OB/GYN they can recommend to me that advocates/supports natural birth? I have been to BayView OB/GYN because I couldnt find any others but I would love to hear of other's experiences at other OB/GYNs.

Thanks in advance for any guidance...there are plenty of more items I need recommendations on but right now, this takes priority! :)

IAmPregnant Ticker

Re: New to St Pete and need a GOOD OB/GYN

• My Ob is in Tampa, but she was rated as the best OBGYN in South Tampa last year. Her office is at St Joseph's Women's Hospital. Her name is Dr Reichman.
    "Gravity can not be held accountable for two people falling in love". -Albert Einstein BabyFetus Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I'm going to Dr. Saha at All Children's Ob/Gyn, and a friend of mine (who did a natural birth) saw Dr. Icely in the same practice. They have offices on 38th Ave. N and downtown on 5th Ave S. (All Children's Hospital outpatient center). 

They accept pretty much any insurance policy, and deliver in Bayfront's new Baby Place (you should definitely check it out for delivery, whether you go for this practice or not. It's amazing.) I've also been really impressed with how quick the nurses are at returning phone calls when I've had questions.

Also, I've lived in St. Pete my whole life, so feel free to contact me with any other questions about the area Smile

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I also go to the same practice as the person above but am working with their midwives who are wonderful. It is a great plus to have the two locations for office visits;  offices on 38th Ave. N and downtown on 5th Ave S. Also, they are affiliated with both Bayfront Hospital and St. Pete General Hospital. 

Does anyone have any advice on pediatricians in the area? This is our first child so any advice would be appreciated!  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"