Dallas-Fort Worth Babies

Arlington/Grand Prairie/Mansfield Mommies

I've seen a lot of moms from plano/frisco/keller areas but not from Arlington-ish areas. Any other mommies out there from here?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Arlington/Grand Prairie/Mansfield Mommies

• Yep.  I'm in Grand Prairie & set to deliver my first one at the Medical Center Arlington.  It's all so exciting!

• imageKathleenCF83:

Yep.  I'm in Grand Prairie & set to deliver my first one at the Medical Center Arlington.  It's all so exciting!

DH and I moved to Arlington about a month ago (we bought a house and wanted to be closer to our families). My ob is in Denton and we're keeping her, so I'll actually be delivering at Denton Regional. MCA is really awesome though. My little sister, goddaughter, niece, and two nephews were all born there. My friend is actually being induced there in a few hours.

Who is your ob/gyn? =]

• Loading the player...
  • I'm in the Mansfield area! I had my daughter at Harris Methodist in downtown Fort Worth--- We had an awesome experience!!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket
  • we just moved to arlington about a month ago.   dont know much about the dfw area, but really like out neighborhood and arlington so far!  :)

imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers

BabyFruit Ticker

• Im in mansfielf/burleson area but very familiar with arlington/gp/ftworth. Welcome to the area ladies. I just moved back after being in Austin for 7 years.
    CafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers
  • I am in the Midlothian area but will be delivering at Mansfield Methodist. Love that hospital!
  • I'm on the border of Ft. Worth and Arlington. My OBGYN is Dr. Dias and I delivered at Texas Health Arlington.
  • I live in Desoto, and am delivering at Medical City in Dallas. My OB is Dr. Marcia Olivera.

BabyFetus Ticker
  • I live in North Arlington.  21 weeks pregnant this week, with my first.  My OB is Dr. Dias and I will deliver at Texas Heath Arlington.  How was your experience Nicoledyoung7?
  • hi ladies!! im in duncanville . have a 8mon bby girl. would love to meet more mothers in t area......
  • Hi, I live in Grand Prairie and while Medical Center Arlington is closest, I delivered my almost 2 yr old son a Baylor Hospital in Dallas. Great hospital that recently updated the maternity wing. My OBGYN is Dr. Robert Gunby. Believe it or not he delivered me and my two siblings.
    baby BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"