Austin Babies

Eh? Mother Shoots Intruder

Here is the story.

I like how they just sneak in there that she's 18 and she just laid her husband to rest, who, at 58, died of lung cancer. Hmm

Only in Oklahoma.

Re: Eh? Mother Shoots Intruder

• If I were in her situation, I would've shot him, too.
  • imageGuavaGal:
    If I were in her situation, I would've shot him, too.

Oh yah. Me, too.

I just ... find it ridiculous that they felt the need to run the story and that it's made national news. I think the scandal of her being an 18 year old mother who was married to a 58 year old man is REALLY what made the news here. People shoot intruders all the time, and rightfully are not charged. I mean, heck, she asked permission! LOL I gave the Hmm to the author who so thinly veiled his need to write this story. Did it catch my attention? Yep (cause I love me a good scandal), but would I have written a story about it? Oh wait ... I reposted it here. Ha!

• Loading the player...
  • imageSaraLouiseBride08:

imageGuavaGal:
    If I were in her situation, I would've shot him, too.

Oh yah. Me, too.

I just ... find it ridiculous that they felt the need to run the story and that it's made national news. I think the scandal of her being an 18 year old mother who was married to a 58 year old man is REALLY what made the news here. People shoot intruders all the time, and rightfully are not charged. I mean, heck, she asked permission! LOL I gave the Hmm to the author who so thinly veiled his need to write this story. Did it catch my attention? Yep (cause I love me a good scandal), but would I have written a story about it? Oh wait ... I reposted it here. Ha!

I had a response typed up earlier but cancelled it. It was something along the lines of "why is this making national news?"...I didn't want to sound cold so I didn't post it. But ya, don't understand the big deal...

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Hey, it's better than making the national news for one of your team's "fans" ripping the balls off of a rival team's fan.  Oh how I do not miss OK. 

There are always randomass stories on the national news for some reason.  Maybe they just start pulling stories out of a hat to make the quota of crazy news stories each day.

• imagebrooke152:

Maybe they just start pulling stories out of a hat to make the quota of crazy news stories each day.

Hahaha, it seems like it.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"