Austin Babies

Leap pads - how do you like them?

Specifically, if your kids were hooked to your iPhones and now have a leap pad, do they like it? Or do they still want your phone all the time?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Leap pads - how do you like them?

• So far....he still wants my phone all the time. IT SUCKS :( He's gotten into the habit lately of deleting & rearranging my apps.
  • imagetxtechmama:
    So far....he still wants my phone all the time. IT SUCKS :( He's gotten into the habit lately of deleting & rearranging my apps.
    You can change that in the General Setting under restrictions.

DS hasn't really gotten super into it BUT I haven't sat down with them and added games and apps either. 

• Loading the player...
  • imageNessia:

imagetxtechmama:
    So far....he still wants my phone all the time. IT SUCKS :( He's gotten into the habit lately of deleting & rearranging my apps.
    You can change that in the General Setting under restrictions.

DS hasn't really gotten super into it BUT I haven't sat down with them and added games and apps either. 

Thanks Nessia! 

• She hasn't touched our phones since we got her LeapPad.  She really enjoys it.  
  • DD likes it but still prefers the iPad.  I think the iPad is easier for her to do on her own but she gets a bit frustrated with the leap pad. I think once she is a bit older, she will like the leap pad a lot more.
  • I gave Abby my old phone, so she actually has her own.  Yesterday was the 1st day she had a WORKING leappad (the 1st one was faulty so they sent a replacement). She LOVES it!  She asked to play with it over her phone all yesterday afternoon.  She loves the creation stuff and the story creator (or something like that) where they put themselves (the picture they take) into the story.  We have only put 2 additional Apps (ones I got free) on it so far so hopefully once we get more on there she will love it even more. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"