North Carolina Babies
Options

REACH Charlotte?

i was hoping we'd have a bump by now, but i guess that just wasn't meant for 2011 after all. we'll more than likely be setting up our first consultation at REACH soon. if you've been ... which doctor did you see and/or like the best? i was thinking of scheduling with Dr. Katz only b/c he's good buddies with my OB/GYN. but in the long run that doesn't matter all that much.

Re: REACH Charlotte?

• Options

Hello! Sorry you are dealing with IF...it sucks!

We went thru REACH and were successful on our 2nd try :)  Dr. Whitesides was our doctor and he was very personable and I think he definitely knows his stuff.  I would recommend him or Dr. Crain.

Good luck, and I hope 2012 is your year!! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I don't have any insight, but just wanted to say hi.  It's been awhile since I've "seen" you on here.  Hope you guys are doing well and this will be the year for you to have a little one! 

Also wanted to add, I've been dealing with some medical issues and my docs are friends.   It's been really nice having them communicate with one another.  Plus, I felt like I was seen and treated rather quickly due to their connection. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"