Austin Babies

Any recs for reusable nursing pads?

I couldn't find any last time that I liked and really would like to avoid throwing so many away this time around.  It looks like the ba mbo ob ies have good reviews on ama z on - has anyone used these?  Or does anyone have any other recs for good ones (even from E ts y)?

TIA!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Any recs for reusable nursing pads?

• Your baby is almost here!  Are you soo excited?  I received mine as a gift from this website and I like them. 
    imageimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Those look cute. I don't have any that I like and I've been blowing through disposables.
    Our Christmas Eve baby>Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers>
  • Loading the player...
  • If you go into Special Addition they have a basket full of reusable pads so you can compare them. I really love the Bamboobies. They're super soft.
  • I have not been able to find any that work worth a darn, but I'm starting to think that I may have a leaking problem.  I'm going to try the ones mentioned here. 

What I do now is use the reusable ones while at home and change them a lot, sometimes twice during the night, and use these when away from home.  I cringe thinking about how many disposable ones I'm using.  These are the best disposables that I've found (FYI, they are cheaper at Whole Foods than on Amazon). 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"