South Jersey Babies
Options

I See A Lot of New Faces on Here!

Tell us about yourself!  Maybe we can talk about more than OB recommendations.

I'm Jenn.  My husband and I have been married for 3 years.  My daughter is Sophia and is 6 months old.  I work from home as a legal assistant.  In my free time I blog, photograph, read, and cook.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I See A Lot of New Faces on Here!

• Options
    I'm Kristin, my husband and I have been married almost 4 years.  We are expecting our first baby in April.  I'm an administrative assistant.  We have a dog and cat who are the joy of our hearts.  That's my life in a nutshell.  :) 
  • Options
    Hi! I'm Lauren. Engaged..had to push the wedding off til 2013 because of Mason coming. We're getting married Halloween week in Disney World. He is our first child and was a total surprise. I'm a sales auditor at a corporate office. (Kind of like accounting work) I love fashion, being an internet junkie, going out to dinner, wine (Oh how I miss you..lol)
    Pregnancy Ticker BabyName Ticker
    imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm Jessica, I have a an almost 17 month old and another one the way due April 7th. I'm in Sicklerville. 
  • Options
    I'm Leigh-32, married for about 3.5 years and I live near Mullica Hill.  DH and I are expecting our first--a boy--in February.  :)
  • Options

I'm Laura, originally from North Jersey but I've been living in Voorhees for the last 5.5 year. We got married August 08 and I'm due with our first on April 25th.

Hmmm, what else? I teach 2nd grade. I just started checking back in on this board. I used to frequent the SJ Knot then Nest boards until the Nest board became a ghost town.

I'm pretty sure it's pronounced your mom's a moron and if you didn't have your name legally changed by the age of 22, so are you. Unless you're from another continent. -Groomz
  • Options
    imageIrishgrl417:

I'm Laura, originally from North Jersey but I've been living in Voorhees for the last 5.5 year. We got married August 08 and I'm due with our first on April 25th.

Hmmm, what else? I teach 2nd grade. I just started checking back in on this board. I used to frequent the SJ Knot then Nest boards until the Nest board became a ghost town.

Congratulations!  Do you know if baby is a boy or girl?

• Options

Thanks! We don't know yet but we're hoping to find out this coming Weds. Baby was not cooperative at the anatomy scan. We have to go back so they can a better picture of the heart and head.

Fingers crossed that he/she isn't shy this time around. My H won't discuss names until we know and it's driving me nuts. If it's a boy, we have it narrowed down with family names but no idea if it's a girl.

I'm pretty sure it's pronounced your mom's a moron and if you didn't have your name legally changed by the age of 22, so are you. Unless you're from another continent. -Groomz
  • Options
    Fingers crossed for you.  Keep us updated!
  • Options
    I'm Rachael. We've been married for 4 years we have 3 kids. Emma 3, Davey 2 and Miranda 6wks. We're originally from the LBI area but bought our first home in Galloway in 09. I'm a SAHM and DH is a Power line Journeyman Lineman. In my free time (which is a rarity lol) I read, photograph, and like any other mom, get some pampering time at the salon (which I'm due for its been over a year since my last hair cut)
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersimage Photobucket
  • Options
    Hi, I'm Julia - 28.  I've been married for 4.5 years and am pregnant with my first baby (it's a boy). He is due April 15th and his name will be Charles Edward. My husband and I live in Washington Twp.  I don't come on here very often, but I occasionally check these boards, so I wanted to introduce myself anyway. :)
    Baby #2 is on the way!!
    BabyFetus Ticker

Baby #1!
    Charles Edward 4/13/12 
    9 lbs 2 oz 22 & 3/4 inches
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I'm trying to remember to check this board these days. My name's Maria. I'll be married 5 years in April. I have a 3 yr old DD, 2 yr twin boys, and a new 6 week old baby boy. I'm a pharmaceutical chemist or will be again soon when I go back.

I don't have free time but if I did I'd read.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"