Dallas-Fort Worth Babies

Dallas preschool?

Hi Ladies-

I don't post much on the bump and I know this is a slow board anyway but I thought it was worth checking to see if anyone was familiar with a preschool in Dallas called Meadowbrook? I'm not finding a lot of info or reviews online, from what I can tell it sounds like a small school known mostly by word of mouth. I'm not from here originally so the word of mouth part of preschool research is hard!  Also, any word on Lamplighter? I don't think it's really the place for us but I'd be interested in any feedback or comparisons of Lamplighter vs. Meadowbrook.  DS is only 5 months but it sounds like some of the Dallas schools have wait list situations so since I don't really have any connections in that arena I'm trying to get  started. 

TIA! 

Re: Dallas preschool?

• I would choose Lamplighter over Meadowbrook but don't have any personal experience with either. Lamplighter has such a reputation although Meadowbrook is also supposed to be a great program. The Meadowbrook website leaves much to be desired. Can you make an appointment to see both schools in person to compare? 

Also you might consider joining NDECPTA. Most of the moms in that group are going to have personal experience with  one or more of the top preschools in North Dallas proper. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"