Long Island Babies
Options

If you delivered at St Charles...

If you were on your second child and wanted your husband to be at home with him or her at certain times intead of at the hospital in between visiting hours, did they allow another family member to stay with you instead?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: If you delivered at St Charles...

• Options
    I didn't deliver there but I've visited others there and I don't think they would have a problem with it. Just explain the situation and I don't think they would say no.

"Love is what makes pain bearable." - I love you my Angels. 
    **All After a Loss Welcome**
    BFP #1: 6/25/09 EDD 2/13/10 @ 6 weeks- Saw HB @ 9 weeks - DS born 2/11/10 (39w5d)
    BFP #2: 2/20/13 EDD 11/4/13 - Saw HB 3/19/13 (7w2d) - MMC discovered 4/13/13 (10w5d) - Est. loss @ 9w3d - D&C 4/14/13
    BFP #3: 12/19/13 (4 w1d) EDD 8/27/14 - 1/1/14 discovered it was ectopic/ tube had burst/ had surgery to remove tube (@ 6 weeks)
    BFP #4: 9/10/14 (3w6d) EDD 5/21/15 - natural MC 9/23/14 @ 5w5d
    BFP #5: 11/23/14 (3w3d) EDD 8/4/15 - Please be our Rainbow!

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    I work at St.Charles but not in that unit. I think if you explain the nurses wouldn't have a problem with someone else staying if your husband can't be there. It looks like we will be delivering there around the same time if your 15 weeks now.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagebr2be11:
    I work at St.Charles but not in that unit. I think if you explain the nurses wouldn't have a problem with someone else staying if your husband can't be there. It looks like we will be delivering there around the same time if your 15 weeks now.

Thanks! I would hope they would be okay with it, as it it still only one person staying with me. I am going to be a scheduled c-section, most likely on July 6th! Good luck to you :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"