March 2011 Moms

new here

Hello Im new here :) My name is Aubree,I am 27 years old and my sons name is Xander. He was born March 22nd 2011, at 7:58am to be exact. He was born via emergency c section. I was able to do my labor which was 22 hours, with no pain medicine and pushed for 3 hours, but he was comming down sideways and there was no way I could get him out and his heart rate was dropping way to low. But none the less my little miracle finally blessed my life he weighed 7lbs 11oz and was 20 inches long. He has had some health problems since being born, he has eczema pretty bad, it gets infected so we always are having to get antibotic cream for him. He had severe reflux for the longest time, but seems to be doing fine now :) He is ALMOST walking which of course makes me sad, just want to keep him little! But anyways, I just wanted to join a community of other mothers to come to for advice or just to have a nice chat with :) image
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: new here

• Welcome!!  I think this board is kind of slow since there is a FB page, but there are still some posters :)

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• can i have the link to the facebook page?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I was booted--lol  But I wouldn't mind having it either and trying to get in again.  I was super busy and wasn't on FB a lot. 

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Welcome to the board!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Diagnosed with PCOS March '10 - Started 1000mg of Metformin
    After 3 unsuccessful Clomid cycles, FSH+Ovidril+IUI+Progesterone=BFP!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Time to make Emilie a big sister!

May '16 2.0: Letrozole+FSH+Menopur+Ovidril+IUI+Progesterone=BFP! first beta-45.44, second beta-148

BabyFruit Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"