January 2012 Moms
Options

Another "Im just lucky" post

I really am lucky. I read all these posts on all these boards that talk about how frustrating their friends or family are.

Family: while my IL's live across the country (lucky #1) they still wouldnt be all over me if they were local. They just arent the types of people to be pushy about being at the hospital, in the L&D while i labor etc... Also, after only 2 conversations, one MIL backed off about her opinion regarding my choice to try Natural VBAC. My side of the family is the same way. Backed off once my choice was made, no complaints, noreash, no insane arguements.

DH: loving supportive, he cooks and cleans, he watches the toddler constantly right now because I am soooo tired all the time.

Friends: Also the same as family. PLUS, even though technically today is my EDD, they are all aware of my anxiety regarding NOT being in labor and are letting me be.

*Sigh, happy big sigh* I am lucky arent I? 

Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Birthday

Re: Another "Im just lucky" post

• Options

today is my due date too....and i am a vbac hoepful.....fingers crossed for both of us.

i agree that my decision for a vbac was made and no one questioned me....or at least questioned me to my face....whatever happens behind my back i dont care.

so i am contracting for the last 3 hours...not too regular but promising.....

so happy to have a vbac due date buddy!!!!

DC:#1 10/2006 born at 40 weeks (33 weeks PTL)
    DC#2 born silent at 22 weeks 1.11.11
    Dc#3 born vbac 1/2012 <bra DC#4 born VBAC 3/2014
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"