Upstate NY Babies

Magnetic drawer locks?

I remember someone on here saying they had the magnetic locks with the key for cabinets and drawers and that they liked them. Do they work well?  I have the regular locks on the cabinets but they were tough to install and will be even harder in drawers.  Jules figured out that she can empty the drawers and then climb in/up them to get on the kitchen counter.  I am seriously raising a future mountain climber. 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyName Ticker

Re: Magnetic drawer locks?

• We have them an love them. It is second nature now for us to reach for the magnet to unlock the drawers. I think DH said they were easy toinstall
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We have them- they are great! 
    Photobucket
    Charlie 11.01.07 ~ Paul 05.07.10 ~ Annaliese 02.24.12
  • Loading the player...
  • imagecm2007:
    We have them an love them. It is second nature now for us to reach for the magnet to unlock the drawers. I think DH said they were easy toinstall
    Ditto to this! DH found these and insisted that we use these vs. the standard locks because he said not only are they impossible for the child to ever figure out even when they get a little older, but you can disengage them whenever you need to or want to, or when you no longer need them anymore.
    imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"