Nevada Babies
Options

Las Vegas play groups?

Hi Mommies! I have recently relocated back to Las Vegas from Los Angeles. I have a lot of friends in Vegas since I pretty much grew up here, but none of them have kids anywhere close to my daughters age, if any kids at all. She will be 9 months this Friday, she is extremely active, loves other babies/kids, and is a social butterfly! Also, if anyone can recommend any of the indoor playgrounds/classes like gymboree or the like, please let me know. We are on the West side of town.

Talk to you soon & TIA,

Tasha & Layla 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Las Vegas play groups?

• Options

Hi and welcome home!  I'm looking for playgroups as well.  My twin boys are 15 months old though....not sure if that is close enough in age?  We live in Southern Highlands.  

We haven't done any classes yet but I've had recommendations for My Gym which is in Green Valley (could be a hike for you).  

• Options

Hi! Thank you for the info; we were going to start going to My Gym in Pasadena before we moved. If the place is decent, I don't mind the drive at all! 

Your boys are adorable! The babies Layla had play dates with in LA were two boys, one 12 months, the other 24 months, and a girl, 10 months. She gets along with babies older than her since she is so active and social. 

We are usually free in the weekday mornings/early afternoon. Let me know if you'd like to start a playgroup. I'm going to look into the My Gym & we can always find places, parks, activities that are midway for us.

My email is tasha_mozaffarimehr@yahoo.com if you are interested, or if anyone else who sees this is as well. I am on facebook too.

Thanks!

Tasha 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Check out Meetup.com - I think there is a rather large group called Vegas Babies and Toddlers (something to that effect), and I believe they do meetups all around town. Also, look into Mommy & Me West, you should find it via Google search.
  • Options
    imagemrs.cam:

Hi and welcome home!  I'm looking for playgroups as well.  My twin boys are 15 months old though....not sure if that is close enough in age?  We live in Southern Highlands.  

We haven't done any classes yet but I've had recommendations for My Gym which is in Green Valley (could be a hike for you).  

Mrs. Cam do you belong to the twin /multiple group?  Is it worth it if you do. We would love to hang but we have 6month old twin girls.

- J

- 2 Moms 2 Twins Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    our Blog -http://dosbabies.wordpress.com/
  • Options
    Lots of playgroups on Meetup.com. Check it out!
    <center>  </*center>

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker>
  • Options

Hi! I have a 13 mo. old daughter. A few months ago I joined Mommy and Me West as a way to get into a playgroup and meet moms with other kids. It's been great!! We live in Summerlin and were placed in a playgroup that meets around our area. There are lots of other babies too. Always something to do on the calendar besides your weekly playgroup as well. You should look into it!

www.mommyandmewest.org

Amanda

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic

~Amanda
    All are welcome in my posts

• Options
    I haven't joined but I was thinking about it...are you a member?  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"