Pittsburgh Babies
Options

Baby Shower Locations Near Natron0a Heights/Lower Burrell Area

Hello looking to start planning my baby shower in the next couple weeks and i'm trying to find an inexpensive place to have it within the Natrona Height/Lower Burrell Area. Anyone have any suggestions? i don't want to spend an arm and a leg, and we will probably invite between 40-50 people.

Any help would be appreciated! Thanks girls :) This is our first baby by the way, and we find out what we are having this Thursday :) Soooo excited!

Re: Baby Shower Locations Near Natron0a Heights/Lower Burrell Area

• Options
    Have you looked into the elks in lower Burrell? Or what about a Firehall? We used my church basement.
  • Options
    Congrats! I'm from New Kensington and also having my first child. :) My shower will be at Fisher Hall in Burrell Lake Park. I'm not planning it, but believe the rental fee was $100 for LB residents, more if the person booking it lives outside LB, and you bring in your own food or caterer. The VFW in LB has a smaller banquet hall upstairs and provides catering. I can't recall anything else in the area right now. Good luck with your search!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Try Hillcrest Country Club, I had my rehearsal dinner there for my wedding & my baby shower, they are fabulous & you do not have to be a member.  Tammy is the woman's name that runs that part.  They are amazing.
  • Options
    Clarion Inn in New Kensington or River Forest Country Club in Freeport are both reasonably priced and they do everything for you. 
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"