January 2012 Moms
Options

**LegalPawn**

Just noticed you were on and was wondering how you and Maddie are doing!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: **LegalPawn**

• Options
    Yep, I'm lurking on this post Legal. Just wanted to let you know! Bwahaha Wink
  • Options

She is precious! I'm glad she is gaining weight and starting to sleep more! I remember how nice it was when DS1 first started sleeping in longer stretches in those early weeks-you feel like a new person! I hope she continues to do well and gain weight!

I'm doing good. Glad to be in the last few weeks but patiently waiting ;)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I think the forehead looks cute :)  she looks content :)  Congrants :)
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    So cute!!!!!!!!  I can't wait for mine:)

Layla 01.08.12

Chloe and Vivian 07.23.13

My Gang.  Halloween 2013

• Options
    Oh my gosh, SO CUTE!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    image image
    BabyName Ticker
  • Options
    So crazy but I happened to be browsing posts and came accross this, saw you were from Michigan and clicked on your profile.  Recognized the rain boots from your wedding photos (And stories about your wedding).  Not to mention the name Maddie and born at 34 weeks.  So I guess with detective work I figured out who "legalPawn" was.  This is Dana.....Judy and Michael's niece from the other side of the family.  I am so glad to hear that Maddie is doing so well.  (I get updates from my grandma but got to see pictures when we saw Judy and Stacy the other day.)  I was amazed that they let you take her home so quickly!  She must be a real tough cookie!!!  So glad everything is well.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker>
  • Options
    What a beauty she is! Glad she is gaining weight and letting you two sleep some!
    DD 1.18.2012
  • Options

I am doing well, but I am ready for him to be here.  I want to meet him so much, not to mention I need these pregnancy syptoms to stop!  2 more weeks today!!!  Hopefully he decides to follow the plan.

We should get together!  Then I can get my updates directly from you, instead of 3rd and 4th party.  I am so glad that everything is going well with your family!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"