January 2012 Moms
Options

Ringing in 2012 - What are you up to?

Anyone else a bit bummed we're still pregnant and can't ring in the new year like non-pg women?

DH and DD's are fast asleep and I'm passing time by looking at what's left on my registry and trying to figure out what we have left to purchase for LO. Ah well, 2013 will be a different situation with our baby girl in tote. Can't wait to meet her next year!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image

Re: Ringing in 2012 - What are you up to?

• Options
    Well, we've got some big plans over here tonight. We just finished cleaning (me because I'm nesting, and poor DH because I make him clean every night with me since this started lol), and now DH is putting together a small soccer goal that DS got for Christmas while I sit here on my computer. I also made some blueberry muffins that I plan on eating in a few minutes. To wrap up this super-exciting night, we'll be devouring some sparkling cider. ;)
  • Options
    My SO went out with some friends and I'm stuck at home watching movies.. :( normally we would have gone out together but I'm just too tired and sore! So I'm by myself on new years (he says he'll be home in time to kiss me at midnight, but we'll see I guess..).
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We rented Limitless, pretty good movie, ate Chinese take out and are now drinking sparkling grape juice. The juice is good, I may keep buying it after I'm pregnant!
  • Options
    We are being boring. DH fell asleep on the couch. I'm cooking currently. My friends and I are throwing a Game of Thrones themed dinner tomorrow. So, I'm making some old fashioned bread and candied oranges for it. :) 
    Licensed Massage Therapist and First Time Mom
  • Options
    nm at all DH working all night at firestation.  Nested most of the day. nothing special tonight oh well
  • Options

Got up at 7am to sell some stuff at my friend's moving sale.  Worked for 6 hours.  Sat in traffic for a hour trying to get away from the Strip.  Went to grocery to get alcohol for my hubby and his friend who is coming to join us after my husband gets off work from his super crazy hectic 12 hour shift.  No one would come open the liquor gate so I reached through the fence and grabbed a fifth of Jack Daniels for him.  Watched 3 young guys stare at the crazy pregnant lady stealing Jack Daniels from behind the fence.

And yes, I also got a bottle of champagne and I am having one glass.  But that is all.

Layla 01.08.12

Chloe and Vivian 07.23.13

My Gang.  Halloween 2013

• Options

Big party over here.

Painted my nails.  

Doing baby's laundry (on the last load!).  

Finished packing my hospital bag!

I'm currently bumping and tweeting.

Cheers! 

• Options
    We went to Ruth's Chris for dinner.  It was a really nice dinner and we figured it would be our last romantic date for a long time so why not enjoy something nice?  
  • Options
    Had a shotglass sized bit of champagne, and DH and I rang in the new year with some much needed nookie.  Overall a good night.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We celebrated at my sister's house with her, my mom, and nephews. Surprisingly both DS and I made it up past midnight. We're super lazy and behind our normal routine today, but that's fine with me. I'm SO glad we're officially into January!! LO now has the green light to come whenever he/she is ready!
    DS 5 years old
    DD 2 years old
    {Baby GIRL due 6.1}

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"