Pregnant after a Loss
Options

Yellow-tinted thick cm... Anyone else had this?

I'm worried. When I wiped earlier, I noticed a small glob of yellowish sorta snot-like stringy discharge on the tp. I had just gone #2 (not sure if that matters). I am 8w5d and have been on prometrium (oral progesterone) for about 3 weeks, but doubt that affects cm. Has anyone else experienced this before? Thanks in advance :)
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Yellow-tinted thick cm... Anyone else had this?

• Options
    I have had lots of extra CM since getting pregnant.  Ranges anywhere from creamy-yellowish to almost EWCM.

<3<3 "You know my name, not my story.
    You've heard what I've done, not what I've been through.
    If you were in my shoes, you'd fall the first step." <3<3

• Options
    When I go No. 2 I get A LOT of it. I would say it is normal, at least it has been for me The muscles are essentially the same so you're just squeezing out some extra CM that's hanging around. You probably get it normally but might not notice it as much. No. 2 always makes mine so much more evident.  
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I have gotten some strange discharge, some looking like you're describing. I kind of just 'keep track', and if it is more frequent than seems normal, I'd probably call my dr. It raged from thick & creamy, to dry, to wet feeling, and then sometimes snot-yellow-tinted like... and like a PP said, a lot of times that last one is after a poop--- maybe that has something to do with it?! No idea :) 

GL!! If it starts to worry you, never any harm in calling the dr. :):) 

BFP #1 4/23/11, EDD 1/4/12::No heartbeat @ 9 wks::D&C 6/1/11 
    Child #1  June 2012
    Child #2  Feb 2014
    Child #3  Feb 16
    BFP 3/9/17
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Thanks, ladies. Happy new years to you all :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"