January 2012 Moms
Options

POLL for the baby books!

I'm filling out our baby book and there is a section on "The World Around Me".  Anyone want to chime in on any of the following?

1.  Hit movies and popular actors

2.  Fave TV shoes

3.  Popular songs and artists

4.  Best selling books

5.  Fashion trends.

6.  Famous sports figures

7.  Technological advances

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: POLL for the baby books!

• Options
    1. Twilight saga, Harry Potter series, transformers (#2 or whatever # it was lol), hangover 2, pirates of the Caribbean. 2. X-factor, big bang theory, (not much help on this, I don't watch a lot of TV!) 3. Justin beiber (even though I hate him!), Beyonce, Rihanna, Katy Perry, Adele, nicki minaj, lady Gaga. Songs- rolling in the deep (Adele), super bass (nicki minaj), we found love (Rihanna), party rock anthem (LMFAO), born this way (lady gaga), give me everything (pitbull), pumped up kicks (Foster the people), look at me now (Chris brown), firework (Katy Perry). 4. Twilight saga, the help, girl with the dragon tattoo, hunger games series. 5. Maxi dresses, jeggings, and anything worn by Kate or pippa.. (not much help in the fashion department either, sorry!) 6. Derek jeter, peyton Manning, Kobe briant, Tom Brady, Aaron Rodgers, Michael Jordan, tiger woods, Serena and Venus, danica Patrick, Maria sharapova, mia hamm, Kerry Walsh. 7. Anything apple (ipad, iPhone, macbook, whatever), kindle fire, android phones. Hope that helps! (I'm on my phone, so I'm really sorry for the lack of paragraphs!)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

1. Hit movies and popular actors: Just looked up the top 20 and it was all sequels!  The only one I saw is Bridesmaids.  Twilight, Harry Potter, Transformers, Hangover 2 were all on there.

2. Fave TV shows:  Project Runway, Gossip Girl, Boardwalk Empire, American Idol

3. Popular songs and artists: I hate pop music, so my favorites are not the most popular.  The popular ones I actually like are Lil Wayne, Rihanna, Lady Gaga, Adele (who is amazing), Jay Z, Deadmau$.  I prefer rock and 80s...Coldplay, Linkin Park, Smashing Pumpkins, Depeche Mode...not the most current:)

4. Best selling books: Twilight series,

5. Fashion trends:  80s inspired (leggings, booties, oversize off shoulder shirts, bright colors), Christian Louboutins, Tom's, ballet flats or 5" heels, beachy waves, ombre hair, one shoulder dresses, lace, faux fur vests,

6. Famous sports figures

7. Technological advances: ipad

It appears I need to think this through more.  And I now realize that the top things in every category are pretty much things I don't like.

Layla 01.08.12

Chloe and Vivian 07.23.13

My Gang.  Halloween 2013

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"