April 2012 Moms
Options

so indecisive...

can't decide if I want to order a pizza or not. I'm hungry, I'm home alone (on New Years) DH works till 11pm and is going to try and make it home for New Years, so do I order a pizza (all alone?) or just make toast and cereal?? I just feel silly ordering alone I guess!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: so indecisive...

• Options
    It's new years eve! Order it :)
  • Options
    Pizza for you mean DH gets some leftovers, plus you can have pizza for breakfast. SOunds like a win, win, win to me!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Order pizza! Nothing like having a whole pizza to yourself. I order one when DH isn't home or about to leave. The pizza guy won't know it's only for you. 

Lillian April 17, 2012
  • Options
    Mmmm I could totally go for some pizza right now!!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I hear you... I'm also waiting for my DH to get out of work at 11... I wanted to order a pizza, but I don't know my credit card number off the top of my head, and I'm far too lazy to go outside to the far and get it. So the worlds largest bowl of cinnamon toast crunch it is. :)
  • Options
    you ladies convinced me, I ordered and I'm so glad I did it sounds so delicious right now!!
  • Options
    I'm late to this party... but, if your still debating, order yourself that pizza! :)
  • Options
    It can be your last self indulgence for the year Wink
  • Options
    I know it's too late now, but fwtw, I would not have a single thought in my brain to not order pizza!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"