Stay at Home Moms
Options

Lame NYE

Im sitting here bumping and nothing else. I feel pretty lame. DH is cranky, DD#1 thinks its her right to treat everyone like their worthless and DD#3 is just not listening and keeps "mooning" everyone. I sure hope this night takes a more peaceful turn.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Lame NYE

• Options
    I'm sorry. DS is overly tired and won't stay asleep. I'm hungry and just want to have some hummus with DH while we watch crappy TV. Pretty lame here too!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Super lame here. DH is 6 hours away in central illinois helping his sister move and DD is asleep. I'm siting in my monkey jammies watching bad basic cable. I'm thinking about going to bed early. 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I stole one of DS's boost plus's for dinner because I am too worn out to make anything  He is a sick barnacle and finally fell asleep at 10.  Dh and DD are with out friends at a resort.  I am trying to be grateful, but I can't even go to the party next door.   Hope tomorrow is much better. 
  • Options
    Joining the lame NYE club here.  DS and DH are both sleeping, I am bumping and that's it!
  • Options
    DH is reading next to me and DS is watching Kipper.  LAME here.  ha! Once DS goes to bed DH plan to hang out a little, but other than that nothing going on here.
    April 2009
  • Options
    We had yummy dinner with my BIL, and then he left so he could get back to his computer to play a game withDH LOL.  I played batman with the boys until I put them to bed just after 9.  
    Adrian 7.6.07 - ADHD, Disruptive Behavior Disorder, Learning Disability-NOS
    Cam 6.6.10 - Autism, Global Developmental Delay, Mixed Receptive/Expressive Communication Disorder
  • Options
    I found out that I'm having a m/c yesterday.  DD has regressed in what little potty training we had accomplished.  I took my car to the shop and found out that it needs even more work done to it.  DH and DD are already asleep.  I'm more than ready for 2012.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options

imageStatlerWaldorf:
    I found out that I'm having a m/c yesterday.  DD has regressed in what little potty training we had accomplished.  I took my car to the shop and found out that it needs even more work done to it.  DH and DD are already asleep.  I'm more than ready for 2012.

I'm so sorry to hear this.  Hang in there.

• Options
    We didn't do much either.  DH and I ordered Chinese food and watched 'Horrible Bosses' (which was really good).  We toasted in the New Year with non-alcoholic sparkling cider, since I can't drink.  It actually tasted pretty good.  I told DH that he should have a beer if he wanted one and said that he felt bad drinking if I couldn't and that it's lame to drink alone.  We're party animals, I tell you.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"