Parenting
Options

what are you up to tonight?

If you're here? I enjoy getting my party on but this year I'm surprisingly happy about fleece pjs, hot cocoa from my new keurig, finishing a movie dh would never watch and starting the book thief. Laundry in the dryer and no hangover in the am.

Re: what are you up to tonight?

• Options
    I have a freelance story due early next week so unfortunately I'm working on that, BUT I'm drinking cake vodka and pineapple juice as I do. Get the kids back tomorrow morning. :)
    Nora Judith 7/2/06 Miles Chauncey 4/20/09 born with Trisomy 21 - Down syndrome
  • Options
    DH and I both worked many a NYE and hate Amateur Night, so we're parked in front of the fire, watching movies. We went to the Zoo today for Noon Year's Eve-- it was drizzly and cold, so we're wiped.
    AKA KnittyB*tch
    DS - December 2006
    DD - December 2008

imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

We are having a family night. Well, DD is headed to bed soon. This is the first year we haven't gone out since I can remember. 

I am drinking margaritas, so I hope there is no hangover. 

Audrey Elizabeth 11-11-06 image
  • Options
    Home alone, for now. Dh took the kids to neighbors house for awhile. I am very pregnant and uncomfortable. In my pjs and watching tv. Probably last time in a long time that I will have a quiet house to myself... Baby coming on Thursday!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Wow i didn't know the movie was a true story. Out of africa. Congrats docmay i haven't done a good job of following people's stories. Carry on girls! Let the vodka loosenup your tongue, er, pen cooker.
  • Options
    I worked today 12 hours and have to be up at 530 so I am in bed with a glass of wine and my iPad.  Baby is in bed and the older two out with DH.  10 years ago I would have been seriously depressed about this, but I am loving it!
    Michelle, Happily married to R 2006,
    StepMom to P, Mama to R and E.
    SAHM and weekend NICU nurse
  • Options

Just got back from watching the fireworks and hanging out with friends.  Debating wine...

Congrats docmay!   

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Had some family time this am. Boys went to bed at their usual time of 8 (they asked to go to bed lol). Hubs and I took down the tree and switched between our favorite shows. Currently buzzed and will be heading to bed!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"