June 2012 Moms
Options

New Years Eve fun

Anyone else spending the evening glued to the couch watching netflix and not feeling so great? My DH is asleep already by the light of the Christmas tree :)  I'm totally okay with this arrangement.  We're getting old! 

Good thing last night was date night. (the newest mission impossible in imax was pretty good btw)

Happy 2012! 

married my best friend August 6, 2010

Re: New Years Eve fun

• Options
    We are in the exact same boat, and I am just fine with that. Happy new year!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I'm with you. We're both still up but there was really not dinner. I still get evening sickness between 4 and 8pm, so when we don't have my stepson we just graze through dinner so I can eat what/when I can. We've played backgammon and are watching junk TV. We'll turn on the NYC special and crack open the bottle of sparkling apple juice in a couple of hours.

Happy New Year to you too!!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

DH is on duty tonight so I'm spending my night watching Netflix or DVRd episodes of Friend, a walk/jog on my treadmill (missing my long runs), OH and let's not for get Pinterest.

No complaints here though! I'm not a party kinda girl anyways Angel

• Options
    Yep, we're home tonight. We didn't get invited anywhere and had no energy to invite anyone else over. Once the LOs are in bed we're gonna take down the Christmas tree and veg in front of the TV. We're both under the weather too, so we may be in bed before midnight. We're both fine with this arrangement :)
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I'm at home, too. My husbands at work for the night so no new years kiss for me :( I got my brother here, and were just eating junk food and watching Netflix. 

Daisypath Anniversary tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    NYE has never been a big deal for us. DH's cover band is playing at a bar tonight. I'm stuck covering a 12 hour shift on-call. Neither of us are very happy with our arrangements. We'd much rather be at home watching a movie on the couch with the dogs!! I should've brought my sparkling water with me!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Hubby and I stayed in tonight even though we were invited a few places.  I am glad we did.  I have had a huge headache all night and feeling really sick.  Glad we are home and comfy.  Watching Celebrity Ghost Stories and eating way too much.  Happy New Year!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

It's sort of our tradition to stay in for New Years Eve. We like to ring in the new year just the two of us, and it's a special time for us.

I've toyed with the idea of starting a game night with a few close friends, but I'm not sure I want to change our tradition.

Happy New Year everyone.  :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"