March 2012 Moms
Options

Twiddling my thumbs...NBR

DH was supposed to be off from work two hours ago so we could go to his sister's house for the family NYE gathering, and he has no idea when he'll be off. So I'm just sitting around, dressed and bored. I've been looking out my window playing the "Hipster or Homeless?" guessing game with my brother, but it got old pretty fast. 

What's everyone else up to while waiting for festivities to begin? 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Twiddling my thumbs...NBR

• Options
    Im waiting for my husband to get home from work so when can put DS to bed and cuddle. Im not even going to pretend like I'll make it to midnight to watch the ball drop. I havent seen it drop since before DS was born lol.
  • Options
    hubby just got out of bed..and will be working again tonight.  I went to wake him up and found our "other baby" giving him a cuddle, just the way I do.. was too cute not to take a picture.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageWipz:
    hubby just got out of bed..and will be working again tonight.  I went to wake him up and found our "other baby" giving him a cuddle, just the way I do.. was too cute not to take a picture.

Awww, that is too cute! My dog is currently sleeping on my legs. Gotta love the snuggles! 

• Options

imageWipz:

Awww, that is too cute! My dog is currently sleeping on my legs. Gotta love the snuggles! 

• Options

imageWipz:

That is so cute!! 

I could fall asleep even right now, I am so tired.  No way I am making it till 12! 

• Options
    I just updated both of my blogs and I'm about to hit the shower. We're getting hibachi for dinner an then coming home to snuggle ;0) 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"