September 2011 Moms
Options

stupid az weather (vent)

We have so many 6 month size winter/cold weather outfits that shes never going to be able to wear Sad.  LO has almost outgrown all her 6 month clothes and its been in the 70s-80s lately so she hasn't really gotten to wear any of her wintery outfits.

Shes growing so fast, its so sad. Shes already grown 5 inches and gained almost 11 lbs.

DSC01615_zps7bdcc2d4 photo DSC01615_zps7bdcc2d4.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: stupid az weather (vent)

• Options
    I'm from AZ too!  I love it though because Bridget has literally NO winter clothes.  I had to go buy her a couple of jackets because almost all of her onsesies are short sleeved.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We have a lot of clothes lo will never wear! All super cute but just not practical. Someone bought her a 3 mo tank top? Knowing she would be 3 mo in December lol ooook. Also we have 3 bathing suits people bought us that won't fit her by summer. Oh and all of the adorable dresses! But no occasion to dress up
    photo 22e3a93e-8933-4ed0-acf4-72665341621b_zpsd73ca8f6.jpgp>

"What did my fingers do before they held you? What did my heart do with it's love?"

CafeMom Tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    That's how we've been so far but after she was born we got a bunch of clothes as gifts and everyone bought winter clothes. It also doesn't help that she seems to run warm and like to be as naked as possible. Where in AZ are you? I'm in Tucson.
    DSC01615_zps7bdcc2d4 photo DSC01615_zps7bdcc2d4.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"