TTC After a Loss
Options

Which is better?

Sorry if this is TMI. I have had both shorter short-cycles and lighter flow since I had DS and attribute both or either to my recent losses. So, which is better...

My last cycle was 24 days, but I only had AF for two days. O was around day 12.

or

This cycle was 19 days, but AF was 4 days. This was of course the month I decided to not use OPK's or chart, so I don't know when I O'd. I assume that I did because I do not typically have annovulatory cycles.

Thoughts?

BFP#1 7/09 DS born 3/30/10 BFP#2 5/11 M/C 6/11 BFP#3 9/11 M/C 10/11 BFP #4 5/20/12 Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Which is better?

• Options
    hard to say without knowing when you O'd the second cycle.. I think a 12 day LP is good though. so I would say the first one.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Without knowing for sure if you Oed this last cycle, or how long your LP was, it's hard to say.  19 days is quite a short cycle though, but I'd be more interested in knowing if your LP was shorter this cycle.  Definitely try and chart this time, and see if your LP is about the same length as your average LP.
     Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Mama to 5 angel babies, 1 rainbow baby, and 2 more angel babies. 
    My beautiful Ella/ToT arrived 10/10/12. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I don't know, but (((hugs))) getting it all figured out!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I was so mad when AF showed up. I should have tried to keep better track of my cycle, but since we are TTA I thought I would let myself enjoy the holidays without worrying about my stupid body. I will not be making that mistake again this month. Ugh.
    BFP#1 7/09 DS born 3/30/10 BFP#2 5/11 M/C 6/11 BFP#3 9/11 M/C 10/11 BFP #4 5/20/12 Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    It's hard to say since you don't know if you O'd the 2nd cycle. As for TTC, shorter cycles are good as long as you O and have a sufficiently long LP. So, sorry...got no answer for you.
    If you did O during your 19 day cycle AND had a LP over 10 days I'd say that's great but otherwise the 1st cycle is definitely better.
    DS1: 8/3/10, DD1: 8/17/13, DD2: 8/13/15
    Twins lost to due to partial molar pregnancy: September 2011 
    ~~PAL, PgAL Always Welcome~~
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"