Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

infant insert for ergo

how do you use it?  I tried it and my LO hated it he was crying the whole time. He seemed very uncomfortable in it. Am I putting him in it incorrectly?  Please help, I would love to take him around in the ergo but if I can't get this figured out I am returning the whole thing

Re: infant insert for ergo

• Options
    You lay your child in the insert first (the lay ON the insert, surrounding their body), with their butt up against the pouf of the insert.  Then you strap across.  Then hold your child against your body (their body facing yours) and put on the Ergo around the insert.  I wish we had a pic of our DD in the infant insert, but I do not.  We simply followed instructions. We used it to keep her close/comforted from around day 3 or so.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageCrazyToast:
    You lay your child in the insert first (the lay ON the insert, surrounding their body), with their butt up against the pouf of the insert.  Then you strap across.  Then hold your child against your body (their body facing yours) and put on the Ergo around the insert.  I wish we had a pic of our DD in the infant insert, but I do not.  We simply followed instructions. We used it to keep her close/comforted from around day 3 or so.

All of this.  Some babies just don't like to be worn.  Check their legs, they could be in an uncomfortable position.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I bet you could find a youtube video demonstration about this.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    There are several videos.  My LO haaated it with a passion.  The ergo was useless to us until she was big enough.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"